Rayman legends on ios?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bossepy, Dec 22, 2012.

1. bossepy

bossepy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    From the demo of rayman legends on wii u, I think the castle rock stage really suited for ios touchscreen. Is there any chance for ubisoft bringing them to ios as a spinoff like rayman jungle run? Really excited to hear from them.:D

2. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I would LOVE to see any Rayman (be it Legends, Origin, or Jungle Run 2) come to iOS next year. RJR was a great, great game and I hope Ubisoft sees sense in bringing in new additions to the series.

All I hope for is a slightly more deeper gameplay. It can continue being an auto-runner on iOS, but I'd like to see more than just a one touch control scheme.

3. lazynahte

lazynahte Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Student
    If I remember correctly, Rayman Legends is a Wii U exclusive. So with that info, I don't think it will come to iOS.

4. Respox

Respox Active Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Well, many exclusives don't stay exclusive forever. So you could still see it on iOS, just not anytime soon.

5. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I enjoyed RJR and still play it. However, I would love to see a more platformy title, actually moving your character and jumping onto platforms etc, a bit like Rayman on PS3.