Continuity 2 Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by guylimajr, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guylimajr

guylimajr Member

Jan 31, 2011
    #1 guylimajr, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
    Hi everybody,

My name is Guy and I've been working on a game called Continuity 2, which will soon be available on all iDevices.

Continuity 2 is the sequel to Continuity, a Flash game that won Best Student Game at the 2010 Independent Games Festival and the Gameplay Innovation award and IndieCade 2010.

Continuity 2 is a puzzle-platformer where players control both a character and the structure of the world. Each level is drawn onto sliding tiles that the player must rearrange in order to be able to move the character through each level. The above video demonstrates the game's controls and basic mechanics.

Although there's not much there now, you can keep an eye out for our blog at http://continuitygame.com. Over the next couple weeks, we'll be posting music from the game as well as more gameplay videos.

2. broadpfc

broadpfc Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Canada
    This is a fantastic idea. Do you actually have continuity 1 on the app store? It seems I cannot find it.

3. guylimajr

guylimajr Member

Jan 31, 2011
    #3 guylimajr, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  4. broadpfc

broadpfc Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Canada
    Thank you. I have actually watched your Continuity 2 video and played the online game for 3 levels (I can foresee the levels will get more interesting and probably more difficult if I continue playing). It is a very innovative idea and I love it! Keep going, I will probably grab it the moment Continuity 2 comes out!;)

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    reminds me of Heist... definitely gonna be an instant buy once this comes out!

6. guylimajr

guylimajr Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Continuity 2: The Continuation will be released this Thursday, June 16, 2011 at an introductory price of 99 cents.

Here is the final trailer for the game.

Continuity 2 is a universal app, so it runs on both iPhone and iPad.

Continuity 2 has 50 brand new levels that were designed specifically for iOS.

For more information check out our website.

7. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    just found out about this. looks really great, cant wait for the launch!

8. e_sweezy

e_sweezy Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Read on his blog last night it had been pushed back to June 23.

9. guylimajr

guylimajr Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Just wanted to point out that the game's been pushed back to this Thursday (June 23). It'll still only be 99 cents for the Universal App.

We took down the old trailer (since apparently you can't replace one). So here's a new version with the correct launch date.

Here's the fixed YouTube trailer:

10. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    This game is out in New Zealand, but I don't know how to make a thread for a release in a different country. Sorry!:)

Will be picking this up at midnight in the UK.