Ios 8.0.2 Safe?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by madreviewer, Sep 26, 2014.

1. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    sure it fix most of the bugs, but cause a lot of trouble to the gaming comunity.
    After updating my iPad 4 I lost my game save.
    Game affected by the save
    Nova 3
    9mm
    Call of duty strike team

The case of nova3 is different. Everytime you try to save the game will crash. I hope fa,eloft fix it.

That's all for now.

It looks like Apple is rushing a bit.

2. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
  3. I haven't had any trouble on 8.0.2 on my iPhone 6

4. TapTitanApp

TapTitanApp Active Member

Aug 13, 2014
    unemployed
    NYC
    Should I upgrade to iOS 8 on my iPhone 4s?

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Unless you really really need one of its (few) new features, or a game that you really really want needs iOS 8, I'd say no.

6. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Not worth it on the 4s. If you need some of the new apps, or some of the new features, it might be worth it, but even upgrading the 4s to iOS 7 caused some significant slowdowns -I can't imagine that 8 will make that better. iOS 6 is probably the best for the 4s balancing the ability to get good apps for that iOS and the performance.

iOS works fine for the 5s, but I won't even upgrade my wife's iPhone 5 due to so many people talking about slowdown -same with my iPad 3 - I am leaving it at iOS 7 until I have to change it.

7. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    I have an iPad. 4 64 gb and it's freezing my device , guest what's gonna happen to your device? I

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Not to be dismissive - but I think that your experience is the very tiny percentage of people having difficulty. Not even the older devices are freezing - mostly just slowdown. Everything I can find about the iPad 4 shows that iOS8 is OK to use, just a question if you really want the new iOS. I don't need any of the new features for iOS 8 so I am not putting in on the iPad 4, but its not because I am worried about it freezing.

9. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    Ha!!!!

10. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    ios8 is good only for 5s/6,6+ because metal that support new generation games...

11. madreviewer

Sep 22, 2013
    Why Apple release it for older generation.

Why? How I forgot it's our choice to instal the update.
    Everything that happen is on our shoulders.

They can keep people from installing non- Apple Store apps, but can't stop people to brick there phone by installing an unstable os.

We are only a #.
    Ha!!!!!