Time to Dodge - Arcade Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Indie Knight, Sep 20, 2016.

1. #1 Indie Knight, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    ****************************************************************************************************************************

TIME TO DODGE IS NOW AVAILABLE!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW

****************************************************************************************************************************

Time to Dodge is coming to the App Store in 2 weeks on October 7th for FREE. The game is a retro-inspired arcade video game, that has elements of action, minimalist graphics and electro-pop music with infinite and replayable gameplay.
    14444982_1168015326613119_1001843599673801355_o.jpg

FEATURES
    • *Challenging, addictive, infinite and entertaining gameplay.
    • *Minimalist graphics.
    • *Simple controls. Play with your thumb.
    • *Dozens of unlockable appearances.
    • *Unlockable game modes.

Would love to hear your guys' thoughts! :)

Follow Us:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Tumblr

2. Fernhunt

Fernhunt New Member

Sep 20, 2016
    I saw and played a beta version of this game. I found a good game. I liked its gameplay and the challenge. I expect for a great game in its official release.

3. idonosob

idonosob New Member

Sep 20, 2016
    release it now!

I can't wait to play this game. It seems like those games you expend a lot of time playing without getting bored, the music is great, fun and sooo addictive! *-* love it

4. Great ferhunt! We are working like a machine to release the game on October 7th :D!

5. Idonosob, thank you so much! :D

6. Kinus

Kinus New Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Waiting for it

Can't wait to try and get all the achievements. :D

7. Kinus! It's great to heard that! The game has 25 achievements to unlock :D !

8. J.rearte

J.rearte New Member

Sep 27, 2016
    esperando el lanzamiento oficial

Se ve un arduo trabajo detrás de este juego, tuve la oportunidad de probarlo en su versión beta, y he visto como han progresado, promete ser un juego que no dejará indiferente a quienes lo prueben, espero que sea un éxito.

9. J.rearte excelente escucharlo! muchas gracias por los buenos deseos, el juego será actualizado con contenido constantemente :D

10. Ayax

Ayax New Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Interesante

Creo que el juego a parte de ser un medio de entretención también podría ser bastante útil para desarrollar nuestras destrezas cognitivas. ¡Buen aporte!:rolleyes:

11. Genial escuchar eso Ayax, muchas gracias por tus palabras! Nos motiva a seguir adelante de manera constante :D

12. Max Well

Max Well New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Simply, but it is fun.

13. Nice to hear that Max Well! :D We are excited about publishing the game in 2 days :)

14. Official Release

Hi everyone, today we will releasing the game in 12 hours, so we hope you are ready to play Time to Dodge on iOS and Android :D

Gráfico Promocional.png