djay for iPhone & iPod touch now 99¢ for limited time! Was $9.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by olsonvox, Apr 18, 2011.

1. olsonvox

olsonvox Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    iphone
    USA
    #1 olsonvox, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
    ★★ Now at an unbelievable price - LIMITED TIME OFFER! ★★
    ★Get the hottest party app and start spinning your own iPod music today!★

The super popular djay for iPhone and iPod touch app from algoriddim is available for just 99 cents right now. It is normally $10, so this is the time to get it before the price goes back up. Easily the best app for mixing music available out there. Amazing interface and it "just works". Very pro feeling experience that integrates directly with your iTunes library.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Shame they aren't putting a sale on the iPad version. That would be aweso,e.

And I don't care that it isn't a game, I think stuff like this transcends game/app and they deserve being posted here.

Anyone else disagree?

3. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bought it release day on my iPad and love it. Runs even better on the iPad 2 and is literally a cheap alternative to Traktor on the train/plane/automobile. ;)

4. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I instantly bought this as soon as i saw the 99 cents sale. Best djay app ive seen so far. Its 9 dollars less than the original price, what a steal!

5. olsonvox

olsonvox Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    iphone
    USA
    game...

yeah it is not technically a game, but I knew everyone woudl want to know about this one. It is such an awesome app, and who knows how long this price will last.

6. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I already have Tap DJ. I got that for 99cents. What makes this a better app or why should i give this one a try?

7. rettich

rettich New Member

Apr 22, 2011
    I find djay's UI is more polished and I like the fact that it comes with a ton of features like BPM sync, Airplay, etc. My biggest selling point on djay was Automix though... now I can push one button and the mixes a list of tracks automatically. Used that during a work out session the other day :)

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    It's a buck - give it a try.

Personally I like Tap DJ's interface a bit better but...

djay seems to loop better IMHO, has more features and has a nice single turntable mode. I wish it had a sensitivity setting for spinning the turntables though, sometimes I'd like to slow it down a notch or two.

That being said, I'm not someone who does this in real life, just an amateur musician who mostly likes to play with synths & sequencers at home. The only experience I have with iOS on stage is with iShred.

9. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

I bought it at the regular price, but it was worth every penny!!

10. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

11. rann

rann Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2011
    I'm a total DJ noob. Any tips? I need to get some sampler for mixing right?