Game Artist Available for Contract Work

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by DoomCube, Oct 10, 2012.

1. DoomCube

DoomCube Member

Oct 10, 2012
    #1 DoomCube, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    Hello all,

My name is Paul Conway, I am a professional freelance Game artist based in Ireland. I have been working in the games industry for 7 years and have worked on almost 70 games, many of which have been mobile and smart phone games for major clients such as Square Enix, Eidos, EA and more. I have a flexible skill set and always try to produce efficient artwork quite quickly to a high quality standard.

I am available for contract work at reasonable rates. You can view samples of my work and a list of my credits over at www.DoomCube.com.
    For questions, information, quotes, and bids please contact: paul [at] doomcube [dot] com

Here are a few quick samples of some of the games I've worked on:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DoomCube

DoomCube Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Hi everyone. I'm available to take on new projects again, if anyone is looking for an artist.

3. kenkwokkam

kenkwokkam New Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Hi Paul Conway, I have a 2d racing game need to re-skin for 5 tracks, would you send me a email to [email protected]
    Thanks

4. DoomCube

DoomCube Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Hi everyone, we're available to take on new projects if anyone is looking for artwork. Here are some samples of the work produced at DoomCube.com, from the recently released Lep's world 3.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. DoomCube

DoomCube Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Here are a few more samples of our recent work.
    [​IMG]