Electshun Day [by CrazyBreadMan Games]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Crazybreadman, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Crazybreadman

Crazybreadman Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington
    #1 Crazybreadman, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    [​IMG]

Electshun Day is a straight up ridonculous game featuring Trump and Hillary. The story in a nutshell, is the two candidates must face off in an event known as the "Battle of Ballots" to determine presidency. This method came about because Trump ate all of Hillary's votes and she torched all remaining ballots with a flamethrower while yelling "Deleeeete!" Since there are no more votes to count, the two must compete in a contest of head-butting opposing votes as voters try to sneak their ballots into the ballot boxes. The gameplay is frantic and includes power ups like shooting lasers from their eyes to destroy opposing ballots. It's set to release on iOS and Android soon so keep your eyes peeled. Please share your thoughts TA community, cheers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Crazybreadman

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington
    Alpha gameplay video

Hello all, this here is a short gameplay video for your viewing pleasure. I'm playing as "The Donald" this round and even did well enough to get the combo special attack so check it out! Sorry for the lack of audio on this vid. but I'll get a nice shiny trailer up soon as the game is nearing completion! :D

3. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    this game is so funny ! i will download it !!

4. Crazybreadman

Jan 23, 2010
    App Developer
    Washington
    #4 Crazybreadman, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
    @kripa1415 - Thanks, the game has been submitted and is waiting for review!