Is angry bird really that good of a game??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nafiz ur rahman, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Nafiz ur rahman

Nafiz ur rahman Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    #1 Nafiz ur rahman, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    Here almost 99.999 % of people who familiar with angry bird. Is this really that good? I think we are praising this game too much. How ever there much more cool game than angry bird in markets. But the problem is those game has lacked about marketing. People make this angry bird a brand. This game creates an illusion itself as a best iPhone games ever. By the way lots of people who will read may be oppose me but I never felt that much thrill in this game.

Let me ask you guys another question who actually oppose my opinion. Which one is your favorite among angry birds? space or the previous one.????? !!!!

2. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    #2 Nafiz ur rahman, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    Is angry bird really that good of a game??

Here almost 99.999 % of people who familiar with angry bird. Is this really that good? I think we are praising this game too much. How ever there much more cool game than angry bird in markets. But the problem is those game has lacked about marketing. People make this angry bird a brand. This game creates an illusion itself as a best iPhone games ever. By the way lots of people who will read may be oppose me but I never felt that much thrill in this game.

Let me ask you guys another question who actually oppose my opinion. Which one is your favorite among angry birds? space or the previous one.????? !!!!

3. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Depends what kind of games you like to play, I guess. Angry birds is just a small simple 2D casual game to me... Thats why I dont like it and I dont know why other people love it so much.

...btw: wrong section

4. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    Ya. After I posting it I have realized that i post it in wrong section... pardon me for that :(

5. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    Hi, I think Angry Birds is a fun game, yet a bit overrated...actually VERY overrated.

But most people follow trends rather than play games which are much better than the current trend.

I'm actually surprised that Angry Birds has such a big casual following as the game gets very frustrating and difficult in the later levels, so I really don't get it.

However a lot of games do deserve the praise they get, such as JetPack Joyride, which is truly an incredible casual game, yet has enough to sink your teeth into.

My fav Angry Birds game would have to be the latest one, mind you it's the only one inwhich I actually played more than 20 mins :p

BTW, this thread is probably gonna get moved to Gen........

6. handintoaster

handintoaster Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    When Angry birds first came out I thought it was pretty fun but nothing special. Never even thought it would become that popular. I suppose it's the simplistic gameplay with cute graphics people like. It might be a conspiracy even!

7. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    jetpack joyride indeed an awesome game for the first time play.. but I also feel kinda bored after four or five times try... even though i think their game play is better than angry bird... and i am new in here as well as forum user. So i have messed up a little for posting a thread according to section wise. well next time this is not gonna happen :D

8. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    Over rated

I also admit it is fun.... but is not it bit over rated considering its game play....???

9. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Angry Birds has always been one of those titles in which is popular throughout any audience, and many games companies are getting inspriration from that game and are copying some aspects from it.

With a new Angry Birds Heikki coming this month, I'm sure all Angry Birds fan will be getting this one. My favourite personally so far is indeed the Space one so far. Let's see how Heikki turns out.

Have you even brought any of the games? They are only 0.99 each.

10. Kira Yu

Kira Yu Well-Known Member

Game Impressions

Yeah, angry birds is a funny game. The cartoon is super cute and I especially like its music:p
    Furthermore, there are many levels cover in the game that are neither too simple nor difficult.
    In short, I think angry birds is interesting. I like playing this game to kill time:D

11. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    Well well what you have said that kinda plain and simple.... So I think I am thinking your opinion as a good angry bird fan.... :

12. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    The mods seem to be slacking off today. This doesn't belong here.

13. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012

Jetpack has hours and hours of gameplay, because of the mission system. It's not just about how far you can get, but the main point is to complete the objectives they give you.

Also the production values of the game are incredible, you can tell a lot of care has gone into making the title because of the small details.

I've had this game for a month now, and it's still fun every time I play it, although I do play it much less now compared to before. When I first got it, I played it over two hours straight, lol. I know people who have put well over 30 hrs into it.

I got to 5,200 km once....I don't think I'll ever be able to beat that score again.

14. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    ANGRY BIRD's compliments

Well its free in android and even though only .99 but you can only play half of this game after paid that money... you have to pay more forlast 50%. Thats was kinda disgusting strategy of rovio... :/ and really thanks for the information about upcoming game.... I did not know that.....

15. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    One of the mods must be drunk......

EDIT: Nvm, I wrote that thinking that one of the mods moved the thread from the Upcoming iPhone Games section to here but apparently this guy created 2 threads.

16. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    i agree with you handintoaster :)

17. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    HA HA HA.... 5.200kM MANN THATs SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE.... :)

18. Nafiz ur rahman

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka

How can I move a thread from wrong section to right section????

19. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of this game for real.

But whenever having a little free time, it's almost the top pick of mine to burn my moment.

This is a pretty awesome game for that really, especially, it burns all the kid.

Antony

20. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    You can't. Only a moderator or administrator can.