Mmorpg dump

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Based Xatu, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I'm looking for a good one on ios. I'm looking for one where you have full control of the character and it's not just point and click. I played, EW 3 but the gameplay and skill tree is too shallow. If anyone could recommend one, especially if they have a monk class- that would be appreciated.

2. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Order & Chaos from GameLoft is a fully featured MMORPG with complex skill trees, pvp dungeons and a massive story. It kept me entertained for at least two years before I had to stop playing because of real life priorities.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

1. Order & Chaos Online
    2. 3D MMO Celtic Heroes
    3. Midgard Rising 3D MMORPG

4. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Was it costly?

5. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    No. The subscription was removed. I did pay for a set of IAP armour once though but that's purely optional. I spent maybe £50 maximum over two years at a guess and most of that stuff was optional.

6. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    I would avoid Midgard rising like the plague. When you have a problem or issue with the app, the developer accuses you of running a jailbroken iPad or some other excuse. Plus hardly anyone does play on it..so hopefully it will fade away soon.

7. Tronfan

Tronfan Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Have you tried Pocket legends and / or Arcane legends ? I'm not sure if there's a monk,but I really like that you can get pets to fight alongside you.

8. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Growtopia, but it's not really RPG, but dies have some RPG elements

9. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    Yeah, and they were cool, but I wanted a more action like game. Almost like EW except not as sucky.

10. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Order & Chaos is pretty good for a iOS MMO. Very much World of Warcraft inspired.

There are some others but i cant remember the names right now.

11. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    How is pvp? I saw some videos, but they were mostly just people Pking lowbies.

12. Grettir0

Grettir0 Active Member

Aug 1, 2013
    I quit it because you moved too slow