Two $25 App Store Gift Card CONTEST for SounDrift

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by FloydianSpiral, Dec 13, 2013.

1. FloydianSpiral

FloydianSpiral Active Member

Jun 19, 2011
    I have two $25 iTunes gift cards that could be yours! Today I launched my game SounDrift for iPad (I will be doing another contest in January when the iPhone version comes out). Here's how to enter:

1. Purchase SounDrift, available here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundrift/id717737884?ls=1&mt=8

2. Leave an honest review of it on the App Store.

3. Post your iTunes username and/or review here in this thread so I know who you are.

4. On December 25, I will select two usernames at random from those entered and they will win the $25 gift card, a pretty sweet christmas present!

I am a single indie developer and any support you show for me would be greatly appreciated. I put my heart and soul into creating all the generative music and art components in this game and I think none of you will be disappointed with it. If you want to post anything related to the game other than the contest part, check out the official game thread in the iPad games section. Thanks, Good luck!

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Hi, I live at Indonesia, am I eligible to join the contest if I leave the review at Indonesian App Store? Actually, I have US account too, however I don't have any credit on that account. I only use that for downloading some free apps only which unavailable at my country.. :)

Thank you

3. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Please tell me about the game

4. FloydianSpiral

FloydianSpiral Active Member

Jun 19, 2011
    #4 FloydianSpiral, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    I would prefer it if the review was left on the US app store as that is my main target market.

To answer your question about the game, here is the trailer:

you can also view the link to the official thread posted here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=212516

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looks interesting I'll have a look once I get home

6. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Will take a look
    Thanks for the chance!

7. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Looks like my kind of game. I'll wait for impressions first.