Space Legend [NZ, Netherlands]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SpaceLegend, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceLegend

SpaceLegend Well-Known Member

#1 SpaceLegend, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
    Hello there!

We're super happy to announce Space Legend has soft-launched in New Zealand and Netherlands. Please see our trailer below!

As you can see, Space Legend is a social space MMO, trying to bring space exploration, combat, trading and alliances to mobile devices. The game is fully PvP, has a persistent universe, and at launch offers over 40 ship types, heroes, battle cards, and anything a space-faring pirate would ever need!

We need users to help test and fine tune the game, so we'd love to invite the Touch Arcade community to give it a try. The official web site is:

www.spacelegend.com

[​IMG]
    Space Legend : Battle for Eternity

Novarama Technology, S.L.
    Genres: Games Strategy Entertainment Role-Playing
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.1

Download Size: 228.2MB

New Zealand: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/space-legend-battle-for-eternity/id1110771005?mt=8&uo=4
    Netherlands: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/space-legend-battle-for-eternity/id1110771005?ls=1&mt=8

2. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Looks amazing, video not work

3. SpaceLegend

Fixed, thanks!

4. dantymira

dantymira New Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Game looks amazing can't wait to give it a try

5. SpaceLegend

6. whoamanwtf

whoamanwtf New Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Can we apply for the beta if we are not in those areas? I do not see an option for that.

7. WoyBoy15

WoyBoy15 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2015
    If you are looking for testers I'm up if theirs an option for that

8. SpaceLegend

There's no need to "apply" for the beta: just go into the NZ or NL store and grab the game, easy as that. We're keeping it small to try servers & polish.

9. StarSurfer

StarSurfer New Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Interested in beta Key - US though

Are you involved with TestFlight? I'd like to test but in the United States though. I'm currently working with another soft launch in the Netherlands via TestFlight.

Thanks!

10. Seespottakeapoop

Seespottakeapoop Active Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Bug

No sound on an iPhone 6s Plus iOS 10

11. Empt

Empt New Member

Oct 21, 2016
    Beta

If you are looking for testers, I'll help you out.....

12. SpaceLegend

Wanna own a Star Destroyer for free? Ask me how!

Hello Toucharcaders,

We are compiling super valuable info about Space Legend, so first of all, thanks y'all!

Now, here's a gift. Do you want to own a Hyper Claymore star destroyer, for free?

[​IMG]

Here's how:
    1) Download and play Space Legend, at least the tutorial part. To download, you need a NZ or NL account, and the links are here:
    Netherlands: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/space-legend-battle-for-eternity/id1110771005?ls=1&mt=8
    New Zealand: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/space-legend-battle-for-eternity/id1110771005?ls=1&mt=8

2) Send us feedback about the first hour of experience to [email protected]. Was it easy? Hard? What would you do different? What didn't work for you? How was the tutorial? Please tell us a bit about yourself: all we need to know is age, gender, country.
    3) Include your game username in the email, as Monday morning UK time we will give you 100 lovely stars, so you buy your Hyper Claymore star destroyer, all free.
    To claim your ship, fly to the Volcore system, capital of the Volterran sector, and go to the Hyper Ship Dealer. This ship is on sale there.

And again, thanks to the community, we appreciate your help!

Attached Files:

13. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    Awesome trailer and combat.

14. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I love the cartoony look, it's kinda like Space Station Kaloki, which I enjoyed.

Gameplay seems grindy but I guess that's to be expected. Some story missions would be nice for seasoning and variety. Space Miner was great in that regard.

No sound on my iPhone 6S but it sounds fine on my iPad.

Looks like cross-device saving is working well. Is that iCloud using GameCenter? It wasn't clear to me how my iPad picked up the game I started on my iPhone.

I'm not clear on what to do in space battles except hit "all in" and watch the show. It resembles Star Trek Timelines in that regard.

I like how you still get away in the nick of time when you lose a space battle.

1500 blue stars for the big ship is a long, long way away for me at this rate.

Everything could use a little ? tag to remind folks what the labels mean. The tutorial is fine, but once it's over, you're on your own. I was flailing a little until I understood what I was to do next.

Please make sure it's impossible to get stuck in a situation where you can't get home (seems like travel is free, which is nice).

A free Star Destroyer? Yes, please.

Question: if I were to buy IAP with my USA App Store account, will it work, and will it carry over to the version we get?

15. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #15 tjb, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    Typo: Lampreyside desc: "surelly helped shape"
    Troutester desc: "awarded with the freshests"
    Also "dangerous species of fish that WHERE (were) diving"
    NEW:
    Helios: "Ley's (Let's) put it like this"
    ACE's Auriga: "dangerous than they should (be)."
    NEW:
    Atalanta: "Since then, housing prizes (prices) have raised a (by) 200%."
    Europa: "native species where (were)"

16. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    I sent this email but wanted to also post my thoughts here: So far I am enjoying the game. Sounds doesn't work on 6S+. I think the tutorial is fine and I was able to pick up the game with ease. It's unclear exactly what the arrows mean when buying and selling cargo. I think it would be cool if in the planet description it showed what cargo was in demand for that planet. That way we could try and hunt down that cargo for a big pay day. Things feel very expensive so it's good that you can travel for free (except the obvious timers) and it's too early to tell how the currency system will balance for free or low spending players. A daily log in reward could be good for player retention and maybe the ability to watch ads to speed up travel which would add to your revenue. I will send more thoughts as I play more, but it was a fun two hours so far.

Looking forward to the gems to buy my free shop once I get enough money to travel out of my system.

17. chanandler

chanandler Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I am the Director of Aesthetics and Cosmicatology.
    UK
    Where do we get help to start out in the game? I've been playing a little bit today and am finding it very confusing and need some pointers. Your FB link doesn't work and the Twitter account is a bit sparse at the moment :)

18. Game Theory

Game Theory Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #18 Game Theory, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    The game crashes for me each time I try and start it. I have deleted it and downloaded it twice. I am using a 6+.

EDIT: Restarted my phone and got it to work.

19. SpaceLegend

chanandler, we're here to help!
    Please describe what you've done and the point at which you get lost/confused to us at [email protected]

20. 0026879

0026879 Cancelled

Mar 26, 2016
    #20 0026879, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    Bug

Sometimes after battle the game is stuck, timer goes forever and ever. Pretty anoying because only what I can do is reset game, which cause the fight is lost. But the game is really great and hella addictive, but little bit to hard to get into it, I am playing it whole day and I still don't know how to use that portals :D - iOS 10.1