Yobi : The Dream , A free 2D physics puzzle game coming out this summer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Anis Souames, Jul 1, 2015.

?

How Do you find the game ?

1. Awesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Normal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anis Souames

Anis Souames New Member

Jul 1, 2015
    #1 Anis Souames, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Hello guys !

My name is Anis Souames and I'am the founder of an indie mobile game (IOS and Android) called : Yobi: The Dream.

YTD (Yobi : Thde Dream) is a 2D puzzle game with an original gameplay and a friendly control system .

The whole game is about a small cute monster called Yobi who got bored from his planet and want to achieve his childhood dream : Discovering what's beyond his home planet : the universe !

[​IMG]

To do this the player will flick the monster in order to eat all the candies through various levels to get enough power and energy to move out from his planet . BUT WATCH OUT ! you only have a limited amount of flicks and an energy bar that decrease while the monster moves and increase by eating candies .

Level 4
    [​IMG]
    Level 5
    [​IMG]
    Level 6
    [​IMG]

The game have some special and unique features like :

1. 3 Different worlds with more than 40 levels (Mountains, Forest,Space)
    2. Cool Physics
    3. Unique Boosters (Chocolate Rain, Giant Candy...)
    4. Flexible controls
    5. Awesome sound tracks
    6. Delicious candies and a cute monster
    7. The Game is FREE !
    8. And a lot more !

How to win ?

The way to win is very simple : Eat all candies in the level without finishing all the given flicks amount and without losing all the energy;

We made sure to make the game accessible for everyone : We've designed a control system that is very easy and flexible .

Our team contains 4 persons : Me (The founder, game dev and level designer), Christopher ( the 2nd dev and game designer), Nicholas (A talented artist that take care of every visual aspect of the game), Jacob (A young talented musician).

A gameplay video will be out soon .

We are looking for any kind of feedbacks, You can follow us on twitter (@GameYobi), Facebook, and our blog . Or you can just support us on this website (let an answer ;) )

Please give us some feedbacks .

Thank's for your time !

2. Anis Souames

Anis Souames New Member

Jul 1, 2015
    A small Update : Level 7 just finished :
    [​IMG]

I'am still looking for your feedbacks .