Random Heroes by Ravenous Games [FREE for a limited time!]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by iND, Oct 22, 2012.

1. iND

iND Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011

Random Heroes

Ravenous Games Inc.
    From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random H…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random Heroes!! SUMMARY A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Monsters from another dimension are trying to take over Earth. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! Collect coins and upgrade your weapons and characters to become stronger, faster and more lethal! Choose your hero and save the world! FEATURES - Over 40 Levels - 24 Characters - 17 Weapons - GameCenter Achievements - Universal and retina enabled - Widescreen support - iCloud Save Game
    Information
    Seller:Ravenous Games Inc.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Aug 16, 2012
    Updated:Jun 04, 2016
    Version:1.5
    Size:15.1 MB
    User Rating: (20)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Random Heroes by Ravenous Games [FREE for a limited time!]

Random Heroes

Ravenous Games Inc.
    From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random H…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random Heroes!! SUMMARY A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Monsters from another dimension are trying to take over Earth. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! Collect coins and upgrade your weapons and characters to become stronger, faster and more lethal! Choose your hero and save the world! FEATURES - Over 40 Levels - 24 Characters - 17 Weapons - GameCenter Achievements - Universal and retina enabled - Widescreen support - iCloud Save Game
    Information
    Seller:Ravenous Games Inc.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Aug 16, 2012
    Updated:Jun 04, 2016
    Version:1.5
    Size:15.1 MB
    User Rating: (20)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Got this off Ravenous Games' facebook post. Get it while it's free if you dont have it.

3. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Not free yet...

4. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Nice, thanks :) downloading now.

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Can't figure out how I hadn't gotten this before, especially as I love Ravenous' games, but I'm thrilled to get it now. :)

6. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Yeah...just saw this in AppZapp Pro. Hurrah for sub-10 megabyte games!

To the person who said they didn't hear of this one, it seems the consensus opinion around hear is that this isn't on par with Ravenous's earlier offerings.

7. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Totally agree. I played the flash version of the game a couple of weeks before it came out on iOS and got bored after 10 minutes, so I'll pass on this one. Definitely not the best game from Ravenous.

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It isnt the best from ravenous, but it's still a good game a better than most run and gun platformers currently on the iOS. An imperfect game doesnt mean it's bad.

It's your decision to pass up on this, and i respect that.

But for everyone else, pick it up especially now that it's free.

9. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Not a bad little platformer is this. Definitely grab it for free.

10. I really wish Ravenous would use moveable controls in their games. I have LOE, but just like this game on my new ipad, the left right controls are too far apart for me, and it really makes me enjoy the games alot less.

I was hoping that Ravenous would make their newer games with moveable controls, but it doesn't look that way, so like LOE, I like the game, but get frustrated by the controls and won't play then much.

Almost all great platformers like Wimp or Mikey Shorts have moveable controls, I hope one day Ravenous too will realize that for platform games, moveable controls are a must. I don't understand why they make their buttons so far in this game. Oh well.

11. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Sweet! This and Super Crate Box just went free.

12. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA