Sushi Cat (FREE)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Arashi541, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Sushi cat one of the Armor Games companys games is now free with openfeints free game of the day. It has two campaigns and a extensive level system. Your goal in the game is to rescue your girlfirend who has been abducted. You drop your cat down a certain path which you have to choose based on how many sushis are in each row and if your cat can get to them by using the path. It is quite addicting and goes on for a long period of time. I highly suggest you pick up this cool and addictive game while it is still free. Its average star rating is four stars.:)

2. mcwaller123

mcwaller123 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Student
    Montreal
    Hey,why u stopped putting todays daily apps in your other thread :p .....u said their that you want to make this simple and to put all the best apps of each day.......oh and Wild West,The Deep and Jungle Style Pinball are free today and are good too :)

3. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Well no one has been commenting on it and i had generally no user response so i kinda stopped it. If more people stop by maybe i will continue it. I really dont want to do tons of work for nobody:p Also i had ingrown toenail surgery about all day today so i only had time for a little thread post.