Undead on Halloween drops to $0.99 + promo codes

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by JoKa, Oct 26, 2012.

1. JoKa

JoKa Active Member

Today I reduced the price of my Halloween game. I also give away some promo codes. Here's the first one: 3R6463KH9RKE

To those who are lucky, please confirm you used a code, so others don't waste time by trying to redeem.

I'll post some more later, so users in other time zones have a chance to get one, too.

Undead on Halloween
    (Universal app)

The undead want to return to the world of the living. Sprinkle them with holy water to send them back to their graves. Evil Halloween creatures try to stop you by chopping your fingers. Use fire and lightning magic to defeat them. Spend experience points to improve your magic spells and enjoy bone-shaking mass destruction.

[​IMG]

2. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    3R6463KH9RKE used. Thank you. Will try this out.

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    There's a separate forum for giving away promo codes here, so you should create a separate thread there for more giveaways. Otherwise a moderator may end up moving this thread there, and your sale information will no longer be prominently displayed in this forum.

4. JoKa

JoKa Active Member

Thanks for the hint, I wasn't aware! Thought everything is handled in this subforum.