Old game i can't really remember

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nasoh, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Nasoh

Nasoh New Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Does anyone remember an RPG game with 3rd person view, it certainly was dungeon-like with different levels and here is what I'm not sure of but i think is true about it: You had to kill AI's and find items to win, you could play few classes, and one was a golem throwing some small rocks and it could've something similar to necromancer in it's name. Anyone?

2. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Do you know in what year it was released or something else that could help narrowing down the time frame of release? Do you remember what the icon looked like? Was there a thread on TA forums about it? Did you read an article or a review about it on TouchArcade?

Was it 3D? 2D? Pixel art? Anime styled? Was the art style unique/memorable in any way?

You mentioned it was played in a 3rd person view. Was the camera top-down or behind the shoulder, perhaps isometric?

Was the combat turn-based or real-time?

Lots of question, I know. But any additional information might help jogging someone's memory and make the search easier.

Also, if you downloaded the game with your Apple account, have you tried searching through your purchase history?

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,Like Elsa say,if You don't have additional information about The Game,The Best way it's Look at you're Purchased History,lot of Old Games has been Removed or pulled,but Stay on you're purchase History. I was thinking at Necromancer Reborn,but it's a FPV RPG,not TPV.

4. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    #4 bigred447uk, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Necromancer Rising Reborn from Bansheesoft?

Edit: sry should have read the thread properly before posting. N.Rising is 1st person.

5. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #5 oldsnake, Jul 6, 2015
    Yes,it's 1st Person View,i write in My post "FPV" =first Person View,and not Third Person,it's The only Game with "Necromancer" World that i Remember.
    Edit: Sorry,I misunderstood what you wrote thanks to My Non Native Language 

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    He wasn't blaming you, oldsnake. You got him wrong, bigred meant himself.

Hm... the only game with a golem in 3rd person view I can remember is Dragon Age: Origins.

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #7 oldsnake, Jul 6, 2015
    Damn! thanks.He wasn't Blaming me,i'm on Wrong.Thanks For The Heads Up.