Universal Warhammer 40,000: Carnage - (by Roadhouse Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 7, 2014.

1. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    This game has already spanish support, but is not available for almost any country in spanish language, the management of this game have been so unprofessional since the first day. " world wide release" later, that needs the language support, all these just being a waste on time, being not able to establish a really " World Wide Release" at least should give a date, having already spanish support , and not being able for all south america, really dissapointment for Warhammer Fans

2. curemyeclipse

curemyeclipse New Member

May 30, 2013
    It's not at all like Kill Team. Kill Team was good. Carnage is pretty lame.

3. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I feel like Carnage has the potential to be good, simply that the current game is 40-50% of the content I would expect from such a title, especially one that carries the price-tag of the premium game. If they start adding more levels, gear, and enemies, and make multiplayer less stupid, I may go back to playing it. As is, there really seems to be little motivation to keep grinding for gear, which is pretty much the entire point of the game.

4. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I believe they don't give a sh** about South America and Asia, sad but true

5. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    am i the only one that have had problem with this game? ended up getting a refund cause it refuses to run on my iPad air.

6. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Great HD Gameplay Video:

7. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Still not out in Japan, Taiwan and China.... So you guys really don't want to sell your game to Asia!? It's getting pathetic

8. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Same in russia.

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Thought this would have had a sale by now by how poor it seems to have done. Update sounds decent

10. Daxmort

Daxmort Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Runs fine on mine, not tried it since the update came out.

11. ThirdMoon

ThirdMoon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    #191 ThirdMoon, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    The update is a lot of fun: A new character, and some well designed new levels.

BUT the new character costs the premium currency (gold), and many players are finding that they have lost all their gold following the purchase. This happened to me too. The Dark Angel character is currently 30 gold, as a special offer.

It's up to you whether you get it now and hope to avoid the bug / get refunded for any loss, or wait and get it after they fix this issue.

Edit: Roadhouse Games have said on Facebook that they are aware of the problem, have found the cause, and will return all lost gold soon :)

12. icydicyy

icydicyy New Member

May 26, 2014
    #192 icydicyy, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    Still not out!?!??

This game hasn't still showed up in many countries (turkish and russian) this is an unacceptable policy of any game developing system. After 2 months it's still not available, it is embarrasing. No, really unacceptable....

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Regardless of the reviews here seeming mainly bad but with some good out there I have had this on my watch list since release. Given it's current price basically amounting to next to nothing decided to purchase it and hopefully get a go later.

14. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Yet, same here in Asia, not out in Japan and not out in Taiwan

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I remember them saying on release that they would have to add those languages. No idea why they don't release it English everywhere and then add special languages. I could have translated it by myself in this amount of time.

16. zeratulo

zeratulo Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2014
    So I beat the second zone with the ultramarine and a message came up saying new modes had been unlocked. Anyone know what they are and how to access them?

17. yourtax

yourtax Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Just payed full price($6.99) for this game on my ipad air. Tried loading it up and nothing, stuck staring at the loading screen after the main menu. Restarted the app, hard reset my ipad and still nothing. Re-downloaded the app and still nothing. Anyone else having any problems recently with this.

18. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Still not in russia. First wh game so badly distibuted.

19. lainsxp

lainsxp Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    Anyone still playing ? need someone for fireteam missions!!

20. Jenohart

Jenohart Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Australia
    The good: new content update and on sale for a dollar!

The very bad: I don't know if the game has always been this way, but it is now online-only. Cannot play without an internet connection. Why?