Gangster Granny 2: Madness by Black Bullet Games + HD $0.99 -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sink_or_swim, Feb 22, 2013.

1. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Link to the HD version below

Gangster Granny 2: Madness

Heisenberg Ent.
    Feel the rush of battle and non-stop action as Gangster Granny resumes in her hectic warfare against endless hordes of h…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Feel the rush of battle and non-stop action as Gangster Granny resumes in her hectic warfare against endless hordes of heavily armed monster-soldiers! Gangster Granny returns to and takes take fans of the 3D shooter genre to the next level of entertainment. Jump right into the action and test your warrior skills regardless if you play for a minute or half an hour - each player will be able to use his full potential. Gangster Granny 2: Madness offers 5 different game modes in colorful environments and endless fun with more to come with free updates. You can also Earn points to get better equipment and upgrade wide range of weapons to get better scores and rank up in Leaderboards. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Also, we have listened to your Feedback and worked hard to bring you a smoother and uninterrupted experience. Keep sending Feedback and Suggestions - by letting us know about how feel about game we can make your experience better! Download the latest update and taste all the new goodies! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Remember to rate this App after each update! Your enthusiasm is what keeps the update coming! Thank You for being a loyal fan!
    Information
    Seller:Heisenberg Ent.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jan 24, 2013
    Updated:Mar 05, 2015
    Version:1.2.4
    Size:214.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

HD: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id593885623?mt=8&affId=2049622

2. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    can't download it
    "ix.ApplicationNotCompatible.WarningTitle" but I'm on iPhone4 and the description says it works on this device :confused:

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    What the HD version? Its iPad only

4. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    No the iPhone version

5. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    HD version is iPad only

6. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    I got it worked for me I just used App Store then searched

7. shero89

Jun 28, 2012
    Here's the iPhone version

Gangster Granny 2: Madness

Heisenberg Ent.
    Feel the rush of battle and non-stop action as Gangster Granny resumes in her hectic warfare against endless hordes of h…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Feel the rush of battle and non-stop action as Gangster Granny resumes in her hectic warfare against endless hordes of heavily armed monster-soldiers! Gangster Granny returns to and takes take fans of the 3D shooter genre to the next level of entertainment. Jump right into the action and test your warrior skills regardless if you play for a minute or half an hour - each player will be able to use his full potential. Gangster Granny 2: Madness offers 5 different game modes in colorful environments and endless fun with more to come with free updates. You can also Earn points to get better equipment and upgrade wide range of weapons to get better scores and rank up in Leaderboards. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Also, we have listened to your Feedback and worked hard to bring you a smoother and uninterrupted experience. Keep sending Feedback and Suggestions - by letting us know about how feel about game we can make your experience better! Download the latest update and taste all the new goodies! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Remember to rate this App after each update! Your enthusiasm is what keeps the update coming! Thank You for being a loyal fan!
    Information
    Seller:Heisenberg Ent.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jan 24, 2013
    Updated:Mar 05, 2015
    Version:1.2.4
    Size:214.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

8. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    I can see it in the appstore but when I tap on download, a pop-up appears and says "ix.ApplicationNotCompatible.WarningTitle.Software.Update.Description" that's weird. I try to restart my device

9. I've seen that granny before, Lock'n'Load?

10. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Weird cause if its not playable on device it should say needs a digital compass

11. shero89

Jun 28, 2012
    Are you on 6.1.2 ?

12. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    after restarting my device it's still not working.
    No, I'm on 6.0.1

13. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Try upgrading(nothing much really big if you already on 6 and jail breaking is still active on 6)

14. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    I won't upgrade only because of this game, I don't think it is worth it

15. OMG, it is a wacky third person shooter, did not expect this at all......

Wowzers!

Attached Files:

16. shero89

Jun 28, 2012
    Free again both the normal and HD version :)

17. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    "Contains age-restricted materials..."

Love it!:D

DBC

18. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Wow this crapware shows ads while you are playing the game, guess that's a first for me at least.

19. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    WHILE? Oof.

One other that comes to mind is that "I, Gladiator Scratch 'em" thing. The ads are unbelievable. Of course, it does have an IAP to remove the ads, funny because it isn't really even a "game" per se...:rolleyes:

DBC

20. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Yup I got the iPad version and while I was shooting people there was this large banner below (iAd network and stuff). Didn't check for IAPs because that turned me off and I didn't find the game fun although I only played it for ten minutes before deleting.