Anyone using TestFlightApp?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by fanstudiouk, Mar 16, 2013.

1. fanstudiouk

fanstudiouk Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 21, 2011
    Male
    Game Development Company
    London
    Fellow developers,

We are proud to present the release of our custom made Over the Air distribution platform for builds ios-apptesting.com

If you ever wanted to own an easy and secure way to distribute new builds to your clients directly from your server, now you can!

We've also added an Online Demo version which you can test drive it.

Please visit our website for more info.

ios-apptesting.com

Thank you!

2. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    so everything runs over your servers except the download?

3. deemen

deemen Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2013
    So wait, how is this different from Testflight? How do you get over the 100 device limit?

4. fanstudiouk

Patreon Silver

Jan 21, 2011
    Male
    Game Development Company
    London
    No, everything runs on your own server. You install our script and you're ready to go.

5. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    you might want to add such basic informations to your webpage.

currently i would not know what you actually sell.. so its a script , what are your technical foundations? what does my sever need to run your script etc. etc.

then of course if this is all running on my server, can you tell me differences in your favour in comparision with the open source http://hockeykit.net/

its sounds they do the same and more for free.. where is the benefit to pay for your script collection?

6. Graz73

Graz73 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Web Design, Graphics & Illustration
    Mansfield, OH
    I've had good luck w TestFlight in the past!

7. fanstudiouk

Patreon Silver

Jan 21, 2011
    Male
    Game Development Company
    London
    Yes, TestFlight is great, but if you want to have your own OTA solutions then iOS-AppTesting.com is the way.

@mr.Ugly sorry for the lack of info, we will be adding all these details soon when we will launch the website. We have a background in web applications using PHP & MySql. All you need in order to run this script is a web server with PHP & MySQL.

To be honest, I;ve never heard of HockeyKit.net and I'm not very sure what they offer.

What we promise to do is to offer you an easy to use script with free updates for life.

From what I see on GitHub HockeyKit was last updated more than 1 year ago and you need to code the apps using xCode only.

Hope this helps.

Andrei

8. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I've always found Testflight to be very user-friendly on both sides of the coin, as a developer and as a tester, so, as the saying goes, 'don't try to fix it if it 'ain't broken'! Unless it is so superior, that is... ;)

9. fanstudiouk

Patreon Silver

Jan 21, 2011
    Male
    Game Development Company
    London
    Anyone interested in testing for FREE our script?

You will need PHP & MySQL in order to run it on your own server.