Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth (by Gamelion) [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gamelion_Sebastian, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Gamelion_Sebastian

Gamelion_Sebastian Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Monster Shooter 2 is already out on Android (it's exactly same version as what is coming to iOS on August 1st) and anyone interested can check out the following detailed review the Android version got on Androidshock:

http://www.androidshock.com/reviews/monster-shooter-2-perfection-cartoonified/

Score: 5/5
    "Like top-down shooters? Monster Shooter 2 is the best on the market. Seriously."

2. Gamelion_Sebastian

Gamelion_Sebastian Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
  3. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Sadly, can't play until the US version :(. Looks like the update is preventing me from playing...

4. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    game impressions

Game impressions, this game is just fantastic. like kenken11,metalcasket & sugimulm said in their reviews. 2 options for the controls fixed and floating, there are also options for the blood red or green. as well as the aiming auto & manual. and finally settings for graphic quality ok, awesome & mindblowing. the graphics look superb on my iphone 5 and the game sounds great with my klipsch headphones. gameplay ran flawlessly, i really loved the destructables in the game. i don't know if you can replay previous levels over again, not surprising some of the better weapons & equipment seem very $$$$$ but's it's very easy to earn $$$$$ i earned almost $4000 in about 30 minutes of gameplay. file size after installing is 448, hopefully more content is coming in the future. the game is a keeper folks it's that good & i'd also like a premium version. great work gamelion ( give your production staff a thanks for me please)

5. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    equipment perks?

are the equipment perks like more ammo permanent ?

6. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Don't think so, like the first, only good for that level. The perks are for current use only, however you can upgrade your weapons with earned cash and gold.

UPDATE:
    Updated the app and one down side, need Internet connection to play :(. For me, I doesn't bother me, especially quick playthroughs on the go. At home no issue due to Wi-Fi.

Absolutely love it and loving every day, missions, new enemies, bosses, just love the game!

Please Sebatian, premium, premium PLEASE!

7. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    #47 WCFields, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    I dislike the timer quite abit, I think this game is going to get deleted just because of the timer