Puzzle Bear - Challenge your brain

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Cynuyt, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce my new game "Puzzle Bear" by Pine Entertainment. It's a new type of puzzle genre with high quality artwork and really challenge level design. The game will be released (worldwide) at Dec 16 with premium version cost 0.99$, and if anyone wants to put your fingers on it before the release date, send me PM.

Game Features:

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Cynuyt.

2. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Or you can PM me to receive free code since I still have some remaining. (Please note that this is a premium game and it will not goes free once the game is out)

3. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

I have one for visitor today:

KHP6JXEE3JTN

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I got a code so here's some imps. Controls, sounds and visuals are good. The bulk of the game lies in the puzzle mechanics, and fortunately, it's well executed. I wont go into the game's in-depth mechanics, but in a nutshell, you tap on an empty space and blocks (bears) on the cardinal directions will merge towards the spot you tapped, and you objective is to reduce the board to just one block.

What i really like is how freestyle the solutions are. There is always more than one way to solve the puzzle, but im guessing it wont be as we go forward. If there's one flaw i want to point out, is that being aware of the game's freestyle nature made it more a trial and error where i could just be tapping here and there rather than try to figure the puzzles out.

From what i have played though, it does pose some challenge, and im sure it'll only get more difficult. I enjoy what i have played, so i'll keep going til i hit some point where i'd find it too difficult.

5. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Thank you Cynuyt for the code, pretty much what Psience says and I concur.

The game is solid if you're a puzzle fan. Great controls, various solutions, and a solid well developed game. Starts off pretty easy, but I can see it getting more difficult later.

Played about 10 levels, the Stars you earn unlocks later levels. Didn't see any IAP, which is good in my book!

IMHO, this a solid puzzler from a reputable developer that many will enjoy, I sure am.

Thank you again Cynuyt, I think you guys got a solid game here.

6. antony.thai

NO iAP or Ads confirmed.

This is pure Puzzle and is a gift from Pine Entertainment for this Holiday.

Thanks for you a lot the positive words for Puzzle Bear.

Best!

7. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Pretty awesome little game, another good entry from these guys. It's hard not to like it because it does everything right. Solid puzzles with more than one solution, visually very appealing and fun, he'll even the sounds in the game work well for it

Really great addition to the list is wonderful games

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I really am
    Liking this game.
    I normally wouldn't download a puzzle game but this one has me hooked.
    Their isn't a set path so to speak. You have to figure how where to tap and most of the time by trial and error .
    Looks like another hit for pine entertainment and can't wait to share with my friends

9. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Each story (corresponding each map) unlocked we introduce a new object to make the puzzle diverse and more challenge, keep playing to see how it work, and tell me if you have any suggestion to makes it better than now!

This game is really really easy to play, but hard to master! I'm sure for this notice!

10. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    It looks too cute. Is this challenging for adults?

11. antony.thai

From my point of view, it's very challenging especially in later levels when more puzzle elements will be added.

12. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Yes, it be! Do you want to try this?

13. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Sure, that would be great!

14. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Looks very nice. I like the artwork very much but I don't get how to play it

15. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Please check your PM and redeem this code, cheers!

16. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Another one for today:
    XYRRX946PMPY

17. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    You must play this puzzle game. I'm not a huge fan of these but I like this game so much . If I could sign into my gamecenter I would ask for friends to play along.
    Amazing level
    Designs and difficulty

18. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Thanks for your impressed! If your friends can't wait for the day this game launch ww to get, PM me to get more promote code!
    Cheers,

19. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Thank you dev for the promo code! Lovely game and lovely artwork. I like it very much but I feel it's very confusing, I don't really know what will move until I pressed somewhere. I do get the basics controls and game system but it can be very confusing at times ^^ tho I like it very much and will try again for sure. Maybe a preview of your next move and what will happen could be a good idea (so that we know what will move)

20. antony.thai

We got that. Maybe the rule of the puzzler is a bit hard to understand?

We did spend almost 10 first levels to try to get player understanding the game mechanic before giving out the true challenge.

We will check back and have some improvements base on your suggestion mate.

Thank you.