Mechanical Box - extremely hard unlock the doors quest

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by coder1cv8, Nov 7, 2016.

1. coder1cv8

coder1cv8 Active Member

Aug 5, 2014
    [​IMG]

I am making one little game and I want to tell you about it. Mechanical Box is a hardcore puzzle, which I created while being impressed by "Please, Don't Touch Anything" (it is quite well-known). Imagine: you see a box, a mysterious mechanism. It's been made with only one purpose - to keep safe what's inside. Your task is to hack into the box, find some secret switches, pick the right passwords, solve the puzzles layer by layer.

[​IMG]

This won't be easy. The game is not for just casual players, I did my best to create everything (according to the game rules, of course) in such a way, that any player in particular wouldn't be able to open the box. There are no hints or clues which you can buy. There are no free-to-play no-brainers, only hardcore!

[​IMG]

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ogurecapps.box

2. coder1cv8

coder1cv8 Active Member

Aug 5, 2014
  3. coder1cv8

coder1cv8 Active Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Mechanical Box in the TOP-10 Puzzles of Spain and France! :cool:

4. coder1cv8

coder1cv8 Active Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Release 6.12.8. What's new:

Did you want some tips, friends? I got them for you, in a Mechanical Box! But in order not to deprive yourself of the joy of victory, I'd ask you to use tips only as a last resort! P.S. Yes, I know, you want more levels and new puzzles, don't worry - I am working on it! This is not the end, stay tuned for the new updates!

5. coder1cv8

coder1cv8 Active Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Release 6.12.22
    Guys, did you know that the Box has a secret level? So, now you know! :D