Seeking testers, Savant - Ascent(iOS)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Jo-Remi, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Jo-Remi

Jo-Remi Member

Nov 11, 2013
    #1 Jo-Remi, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    Hi everyone! We're currently testing Savant - Ascent for the iOS. The game was released too early by Apple, and we've got reports of it crashing on different devices, and would love some feedback before we make an official release.

Here's a priority list:
    1. Does it run or crash on your device? Which device/os version are you running?
    2. If it runs, how smoothly is it running? Are there any noticable lag spikes?
    3. Do the controls work properly?

Checklist
    + Shooting missiles(are you hitting/missing your target)]
    + Screen clutter(can you keep track of what is going on? Are you aware of enemies as they approach you)
    + Dodging(are you able to get out of harms way/are you dodging unintentionally?)
    + Challenge(is the game fun/hard/easy? do you like powerups/enemy variation)

4. Suggestions(any suggestion you might have for improving the game)

To start helping in the testing process, you can follow this link which will take you to our TestFlight, where we will add new builds once they become available(this will also include future content patches):
    http://tflig.ht/16Yus20

I can also add you manually for testing, please contact me at [email protected]. All the help we can get is greatly appreciated, and I'll make sure your names are mentioned in the credits(if you wish)

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    A9AHYYFNL6Y6 taken...

thanks a lot!

3. I think all codes are gone, might be a good idea to do testing and codes through pm for serious helpers, not lurkers.

4. Jo-Remi

Jo-Remi Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Adding TestFlight Link

To start helping in the testing process, you can follow this link which will take you to our TestFlight, where we will add new builds once they become available(this will also include future content patches):
    http://tflig.ht/16Yus20

I can also add you manually for testing, please contact me at [email protected]. All the help we can get is greatly appreciated, and I'll make sure your names are mentioned in the credits(if you wish)

5. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    I don't own the game yet , but I'd love to help out. I went ahead and registered in TestFlight. :)