Bishook.

Avacata
Bishook is a unique strategy board game that blends Chess and an in-a-row game (Tic-Tac-Toe, Connect Four, Gomoku, Renju…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Bishook is a unique strategy board game that blends Chess and an in-a-row game (Tic-Tac-Toe, Connect Four, Gomoku, Renju) for twice the fun. Each player starts with one or more Bishops, Rooks and Knights. Each turn consists of moving a piece onto the board or moving a piece that is already on the board. Once a piece is on the board, it is limited to the move rules of chess: Rooks move in rows or columns, Bishops diagonally, and Knights in an L shaped jump. Sounds simple! And it is...to play. But it is not as simple to win. Just as you get your pieces placed so that your opponent cannot cannot block and victory appears to be within your grasp, they swap one of their pieces with one of yours! Curses...foiled again! (Between you and me, I never liked your opponent. I think you can beat them). Bishook is Game Center enabled. Play your friends! Play strangers! Play the person sitting next to you using one phone! Play the computer (I think it cheats)! Today, there are three boards available: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5. Start with the small board...it is free. If you want a bigger challenge, buy one of the bigger boards (they are cheap). What about your friends, you ask? How will you know which boards they own? It doesn't matter. If you bought the 5x5, you can play any of your friends or even a random opponent and they will be able to play whether or not they have bought the same board. Sweet! Our pledge to the player: At Avacata, players are very special and deserve our utmost respect. So we make this promise to you: at no time will this game start sending you spammy reminders. This is our pledge to you. We want you to enjoy playing this game as much as we enjoyed creating it.
Information
Seller:Avacata
Genre:Board, Strategy
Release:Jun 04, 2013
Updated:Jun 04, 2013
Version:1.0
Size:12.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal