Table Top Racing for two bucks. :)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by nburcombe, Mar 8, 2013.

1. nburcombe

nburcombe Well-Known Member

2. Definitely recommended at that price if you missed it last week...really great game

3. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
  4. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Even at $2 it's a good spend, I was hesitant about it after playing through the first championship as it all felt quite slow, but stuck with it due to comments made by people who said it gets faster, which it does.

It's one of this games where it's usually always going to be hair tight and you're looking for ways to cut down your times. There is incentive for IAP but you can definitely get by without it, new championships you'll always feel underpowered but you can go through and 3 star them once you get a bit beefier. Track design is great, it's not often these days that learning a layout really enhances your approach.

5. nburcombe

nburcombe Well-Known Member

We were just to find a middle ground for those that were expecting it at $1 last Sunday only to find it had gone back up to $2.99.....it was a mistake our end and we've had a few mails about it. We tried to extend it to Monday, but there's always a drop off on a Monday anyway.

I'm biased of course, but I reckon this is definitely worth $1.99 - it's a full blown high quality game for less than a coffee (considerably in some cities). We've seen people get 40 hours out it.....that's good bang for buck. :)

6. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Agreed. This is worth more than $3, for that matter. :)