anomaly 2 on the ipod touch 5th gen

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Professor jermiah, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Professor jermiah

Professor jermiah Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    I managed to get anomaly 2 on the ipod 5th generation, by using wi-fi and then downloading anomaly 2 on my ipod . On the description it says the game doesn't support the ipod touch 5th gen, so should i delete the app in case it jacks up my ipod or is it something i shouldn't worry about.

Note:I only played the prologue mission so far, and everything runs smoothly and the graphics are good.)

Any answers would be appreciated:)

2. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    It's not going to harm your iPod, but the game might not run very well (I saw people complaining about framerate issues with larger numbers of units onscreen).

3. Professor jermiah

Dec 30, 2013
    Okay, thanks for answering:), The only reason i got anomaly 2 on my ipod is because i purchased without looking if the game supported it, otherwise i would never attempt something like this. Anyway, thanks for relieving my concerns:)

4. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Thanks.

I will try this.

But i will use iTunes

5. Professor jermiah

Dec 30, 2013
    I tried downloading anomaly 2 using the iTunes on my computer. it doesn't work, every time I try to put the app on my Ipod it says
    anomaly 2 couldn't be downloaded or something to that extent.
    The only way I have found how to get anomaly 2 on my ipod is to get wi-fi and then go to the app store and download anomaly 2 on there.