Beta testers needed for Ricochet Infinity

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by James C. Smith, Mar 4, 2010.

1. James C. Smith

Jan 18, 2010
    Casual game producer / programmer
    Irvine, CA
    #1 James C. Smith, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
    [Edit: We have all the beta testers we need at this time.]

I am looking to add a few new people to my pool of beta testers so that Ricochet Infinity can be played by some first time players. If you would like to beta test Ricochet Infinity and future games from Reflexive please sign up for an account at the Reflexive forum and replay to the beta test post over there.

Here is a link to my post on the Reflexive forum: iPhone beta testers needed

You can find out more about Ricochet Infinity…
    *In the accouchement topic I posted here at TA: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=45574
    *On the games web site: http://www.ricochetinfinity.com/iphone
    *Or look at the highlights below

Ricochet Infinity is an action packed brick busting game requiring equal parts skill, strategy and luck. The dynamic and interactive levels reward strategic play while the arsenal of dozens of power-ups allows you to sometimes obliterate everything in your path. Many players will be content to just try to keep the ball in the air and progress though all 100 levels to see what happens next. But for those who want more of a challenge there are ten trophies to earn using skillful play and 500 rings hidden in hard to reach parts of the levels. The curved bumper on your ship allows you to direct the ball just where you want it by bouncing it off different edges and the iPhone’s tilt sensing ability adds even more control letting you nudge the ball towards the target when it’s a little off track. Download this iPhone app today to see why reviewers around the world have called Ricochet Infinity "best in class!"
    • Explore nine planets with many exotic environments including volcanic, sunken city, out space, Myan Temple, and several alien worlds
    • Unlock 24 different ships each with a different specialty
    • Personalize your game with one of 13 different decorative balls
    • Select form four levels of difficulty including a “Kids” mode that is imposable to lose

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

damn... im already applied to too many betas... aw well, i guess that gives someone else a greater chance of getting in.

3. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    #3 mattll, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
    just signed up

where can i send pm´s in that forum?

4. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    i'll visit your forum after work, the variety of levels in the video looks really cool

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Heads up: this game rules. It's been one of the most popular games on Reflexive Arcade for as long as I can remember, and also -the- best breakout game I've ever played. Provided the content and performance is there, I'm pretty confident it'll be the best one on iPhone too. Every time I play one of these games I compare it to Ricochet.

6. James C. Smith

Jan 18, 2010
    Irvine, CA
    #6 James C. Smith, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
    Sorry. I forgot that the PM button is disabled for new user who have never posted. I changed the instructions to say to post a message rather than trying to send a PM. http://www.reflexive.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15331

7. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
  8. Gamertje

Gamertje Active Member

Jan 7, 2010
    I can't pm you:S i have post in the topic:p

9. K76

K76 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 12, 2010
    Cowtown, Texas
    Just joined and posted a reply with my UDID.

Thanks!

10. James C. Smith

Jan 18, 2010
    Irvine, CA
    Sorry. The Reflexive forum is tough on new users because of lots of spam problems. I forget you woun’t be able to send a PM until after your first post. I changed the instructions to say to post a message with your UDID rather than trying to send a PM. But you still need to post it over in the Reflexive forum since all beta testing message will come from there.

http://www.reflexive.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15331

11. socom39

socom39 Well-Known Member

I registered and made a post on the forum like instructed however it says it has to be approved by a moderator first.

12. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    when will the beta starts ?
    and are the testers awarded?

13. James C. Smith

Jan 18, 2010
    Irvine, CA
    The beta has been going on for several weeks already. The new build with the new wave of testers will be posted in about 24 hours. Testers who play the game and fill out the online survey get the name in the credits.

14. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    good
    then i will have the whole weekend to test it

15. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    i have already posted my udid, did i get in

16. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    I posted a reply, but it hasn't shown up yet. Hopefully it will soon, cuz I want to get into this beta, but if not, I'm glad I at least had the opportunity.

17. BlazeX444

BlazeX444 Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    the build is out :)

18. K76

K76 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 12, 2010
    Cowtown, Texas
    Man, I checked for that thing all afternoon so I could get it onto my iPhone before I left the office for the weekend. Now whadda I do? :confused: