Universal Master of Craft (by IDEABOXGAMES)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    #61 TRB4, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    Post deleted

2. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    #62 TRB4, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    I just wanted to add to what JVuentez said.

First, some (most?) Infinity Gear has TWO abilities

Swords:
    Fragarach - Recovers 1% of HP every Second AND Decelerates enemy by 50% for 3.0 sec with a 15% chance

Bows:
    Gandivam - 60% range attack within a radius of 120 AND Additional 150% damage inflicted with a 30% chance.

However, the Messiah only has the single ability.

The Balmung is by far and away the most profitable item in the game and is what I eventually plan on manufacturing exclusively at my Warrior Shop once I can actually survive Area V to get the Materials for it. I was making Grand Shields because they have a really good profit margin, but making Mithril AND Orihalcon takes a really long time because they're made at the same place. So I switched to Mithril Shields because it is much quicker to make Mithril and Steel. But once I can make Balmungs, it's Balmungs all the way.

3. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    ATTENTION!!!

I was incorrect in how I assumed using the "Craft Again" option worked. It DOES NOT give you a 2nd copy of the item. Instead it only re-rolls the bonus attribute on the item. For example, I created a Cold-Blooded Gandivam and then paid 20 jewels to "craft again" and I received a Lucky Gandivam. When I when to go equip my new weapons I only had the Lucky Gandivam. So the "craft again" option only allows you to try for a different bonus when creating a weapon, but you MUST keep whatever the second result is. Definitely not worth it in my opinion.

Oh well, back to grinding for legendary items to burn at the Alchemist's house while waiting for another 1.5 million gold.

4. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    #64 Retro Nug, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    I'm enjoying this game so far. It's a good time waster.

Sooo..who wants to be my friend??? My ingame name is "Retro". Not sure if that's what ya need to search for though.

Btw...TRB. I assumed your ingame name was same as your gamecenter name and it appears that it is...but you have too many friends so I couldn't send an invite :(

5. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Well that's it, I think I'm done. The lack of a confirm screen when spending jewels on crafting materials combined with the outrageous price of materials has finally soured me on playing anymore.

I literally just accidentally spent 60 jewels on 10 Steel Ingots! 6 jewels PER Steel Ingot?! Seriously?!

I AM DONE.

I know that it is mostly my own impatience and stupidity that has allowed this to happen not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES! But I am still upset. To date I have spent 90 jewels on materials that would have only cost me a couple thousand gold and about 20 minutes of my time, TOTAL.

I really think that the premium currency prices are really out of whack. I mean to completely finish all construction in ANY building it costs 1 jewel PER item in the queue, regardless of that item's construction time. Therefore 90 Twigs which would take 12 minutes to complete would cost the same amount of jewels to finish as say 90 Battle Suits which would take 54 HOURS to complete. Honestly I think that the cost to instantly finish something should be based on total time not total quantity.

But alas all of this is now a moot point. The game has long since become a total boring grind-a-thon and I am no longer enjoying myself. I hope that the rest of you have fun for as long as you can, but I'm out.

6. luvfoxy

luvfoxy Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2014
    Just got into this game 2 days ago and was hoping for the best. Seems like people are leaving more than staying so to say. I tend to like this game much but am able to get things correct like how to earn more gold for upgrades and so. Dont really know all the function yet (just started playing). Am hoping someone can help here. Currently at level 15, nearly online non stop. Added a lot of friends thru the function but only 9 accepted me. Hoping more and more people will stay rather than leave. GG :)

7. Credo1911

Credo1911 New Member

May 23, 2015
    I downloaded this game 1 week ago, been playing none stop. I am currently at lvl 22 and still no clue how to get help from friends with material, or how to send any. Game is fun, also tip for enchanting. There are Bonuses when you enchant gears. You get 20% bonus or full exp. I laways enchant epic and legendary gears with magic weapons. They are easier to get and you run a chance to get that full exp bounus.
    When you enchant a bow, you can get bonus when enchanting with 2x same blade like Shocking Paladin.
    I hit Full exp on enchant when enchanted Vampiric Avadon Wand with Intense Kaladbolg or Intense Paladin.

I get bonus when i use specific Bonus stat and against apposite weapon. Bow/blade/staff

Hope that helps.

8. Credo1911

Credo1911 New Member

May 23, 2015
    Mysteltain - 50% poison damage for 5 sec with 30% chance AND Additional 150% damage inflicted with a 25% chance.

9. Credo1911

Credo1911 New Member

May 23, 2015

If you have opened Infinite weapon, you can buy it without the infinite item.. cost's only 1.5 million gold.