Baseball games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wythesyn, Apr 19, 2010.

1. wythesyn

wythesyn Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Oswego, New York
    Anyone know any good baseball games on the app store? I've looked but I nothing really caught my eye.

2. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Baseball superstars 2010 is a very good baseball game if you don't mind eastern style graphics. Also it has a lot of rpg elements that really kept me coming back.

Homerun battle 3D is a very good online batting game. It also has a lot of customization and has excellent controls.

Those are the best imo, though there are probably some other good ones too

3. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Baseball Superstars 2010. My favorite (and I wouldn't call myself a fan of baseball).

4. wythesyn

Aug 5, 2009
    Oswego, New York
    I've tried Baseball superstars but I didn't really like it. I was looking for something more like MLB The Show.

5. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    Then, my friend, u will be sorely disappointed, as the app store is yet to produce a quality baseball game without bugs and glitches.

6. wythesyn

Aug 5, 2009
    Oswego, New York
    :( I would have thought EA or someone would have put out one good baseball game after seeing all their other sports games.

7. DPRICE81

DPRICE81 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Baseball Superstars 2010 is awesome and I am a huge baseball fan. Heard HOme Run Battle 3d is good but have yet to try it. I also have Batter Up by Skyworks which is fun but only for a short time. Theres no MLB the show here. ONly NBA live and Madden if you like football and basketball. Sorry. :(

8. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Just saying that I have never been a baseball fan in any way whatsoever but BS2010 is one of my favorite iphone games.

Who knows though, that might be a negative for a true baseball game fan.

9. therhino

therhino Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Georgia
    Power Pros, I've never played the Wii version, but it's the only "real" baseball game with decent graphics, I'm a diehard fan, I'm watching my Bravos every night and I live on all the major baseball websites. I've really enjoyed MLB 2K and The Show, but you can't expect that on the iDevice, even Backbreaker (the best graphical sports game on the iDevice) had only decent graphics. Your best bet is PowerPros, hopefully something better comes out soon.

10. aarenlainey

aarenlainey New Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Baseball Superstars 2010 is a best game ever. It has a lot of fun. It kept me occupied for weeks and I still didn't finish Season Mode yet.