Shogun Mission 2: Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by spidey, Mar 11, 2012.

1. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    As per the app description, the 2nd mission in Shogun is free for a limited time. I tried it from in-game, but it still asks for 99 cents. Not sure when exactly the 2nd mission will be made free.

2. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

An update for Shogun just hit the app store, so maybe it is now? I can't confirm, since I've already bought the full game.

3. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Update's out but I'm still seeing the same problem with the audio options: can no longer mute the in-game music but keep effects. Anyone else? Hopefully the developer can address this at some point.

4. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Just updated will see if I get same message.

5. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    I highly recommend buying the IAP (1.99) since these devs should be supported. If you like the challenge presented by the 2nd stage, it only gets more tricky.

6. DaGreen1

DaGreen1 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    I concur. This is simply the best looking Shoot 'em Up/Bullet Hell game on the App Store. It takes full advantage of the retina display, a fact that blew my mind when I saw the beautifully detailed launch base ship. You'll see it in it's red glory.

I bought all missions, simply due to the fact that this game is of the highest quality.

7. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    The 2nd mission becomes available when you update. Loved the mission. Am downloading 1.99 IAP. :) Brilliant game.

8. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    According to appoday it's scheduled to go free Monday the 12th.