Some games I want...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Ricinator, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Ricinator

Ricinator Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Australia
    Hey guys, I've been wanting some games this month but i'm not sure whether or not i should buy them. I have a $25 AUD iTunes giftcard. The games are: Rolando 2, Blue Attack, Glyder 2, Sway, and Geospark. What are your impressions of these games? Which ones do you recommend and why?

Also, i've been looking at peggle, as it is on sale for $2.50 AUD at the moment. It used to be $5.99. Any recommendations on that? I've played the computer version before and i quite liked it but i think it was becoming a little boring after finishing some levels. How is the replayability? Or should I wait for Peggle Nights to come out?:confused:

Please just tell me which games I should buy,
    Thanks, Ricinator

2. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Rolando 2 and Sway for sure, not so sure about the others.

3. Ricinator

Nov 18, 2009
    Australia
    Wow that was a quick reply! Have you ever played Blue Attack? Cuz i'm thinking of buying either that or peggle first, sometime this week. I'm going away on holidays for 6 days on 1st of January so i won't be able to buy anything then, and peggle's sale ends on 3rd.:eek:

4. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I do not know why Peggle is so much hyped, I'd go for Blue attack instead, though I do not have either of them.

5. meme

meme Active Member

Dec 11, 2009
    i really loved peggle. i thought the replayablility was high. had to delete it due to consuming too much of my time, which is usually the sign of a good game for me.

6. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I recommend Sway and Blue attack. Rolando was okay. geo spark I'm not interested in, and I thought Glyder sucked.

7. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Get Ravensword is on sale now for only $4.99 (but it still shows $6.99, but in a few hours it should change)

8. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Definitely go with Sway. I liked Glyder, but it didn't really nail the feel for me. Peggle is absolutely amazing. One of the only games I've beaten. Still working on the challenges, though. The rest... meh.

9. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Out of all those games, Pegle and Rolando are the best. Peggle offers very high replayability (So many levels/challenges!!!!), and Rolando is just awesome :D I wouldn't recommend Glyder 2, unless you like games that are more relaxing than fun. Geospark is very 1-dimensional, and doesnt have much depth in gameplay.

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    You don't know why Peggle is hyped but you don't have it anyway? It's totally badass.

11. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Peggle is insanely addicting, and is a bargain for $2 if you like that sort of game. Lots of replayability as there are goals you can shoot for after beating the levels initially...

I liked Rolando 1 more than Rolando 2. Try the free levels and see what you think.
    Blue Attack is short on missions, but full of beautiful graphics, music, sound and gameplay - I'd highly recommend it! Great action in this stylized shooter, my favorite game of the series.
    Sway I haven't played.
    Glyder 2 I haven't picked up yet, I loved Glyder, but want to finish that one first. Will buy it if/when it goes on sale... The first one is a great, relaxing flight sim that has plenty to explore and challenges to complete as well.
    Geospark I haven't played.

12. Ricinator

Nov 18, 2009
    Australia
    Thanks for the responses guys! Does anyone know when peggle nights is coming out? If it's coming in these months then I'll probably get nights. First I think I'll get blue attack, sway, Rolando 2 or 3 if it's out by then.Also if anyone has any other recommendations feel free to tell me. Keep in mind I have most of the popular games out there.;)