[Universal] First Wood War - the true RTS experience on iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by i-Free, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i-Free

i-Free Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    #1 i-Free, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    Battle other players online or play through the single player campaign and save the Woodland from the evil king in the 3D real time strategy!

First Wood War is fueled with dynamic battles, dozens of units, advanced tech tree, epic storytelling, state-of-the-art 3D graphics and native mobile-optimized controls.

The wooden soldiers believe that you are the chosen one who can help them to win this war as the enemy is really strong and only a talented strategist can help destroy their foe!

GET READY FOR:
    The true RTS experience on iPad. Discover breathtaking battles in HD 3D!!
    PvP Multiplayeer! Join real-time battles against other players
    Over 50 different units, artillery and 20 fortifications – chose your own battle tactics for success!
    Advanced TECH TREE – upgrade your armies and buildings, discover new battle units!
    Optimized controls – easy to learn for both new and veteran RTS players.
    Over 20 UNIQUE battle locations (maps), three difficulty modes and dynamic AI to make each battle unique!
    Original and unique world. Amazing creatures and locations will make your journey unforgettable.
    5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian.

Complete a fascinating Campaign or challenge others in online PvP!

The game will be availabe through the following links:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I'd be interested were it not for the f2p pricing model. I cannot and will not support that for noncasual games.

3. lyace21

lyace21 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    I see its out.
    Why is iOS 6 required?

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

out already

5. i-Free

i-Free Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Hello Bronxsta, as noted in the beginning of this post - we will be doing limited testing prior to the official release.

Hello lyace21. Thank you very much for noticing this, we have updated the iOS requirement information :)

Hello, JBRUU. We have already concluded much testing in some countries, and can promise that a dedicated player is able to finish the game without using IAP. We would really like if you could try the game and provide your detailed comments.

6. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Downloading the game. Will give an impression later in the day.