What are your views on the Samsung Note III?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by metalcasket, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    The advert I posted earlier today must have had a pretty strong effect on me I got a really strong urge to upgrade my Samsung S Advance phone and went out and bought an S4 Mini earlier.

Note 3 was a bit too big for me same really with the standard S4 but I'm in love with my new toy at the minute although I'll regret buying it later this month when I run out of spending money.

Love the IR remote already though and the benchmark is pretty good for it's size although I'm sure the Note 3 hammers it.

[​IMG]

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I love my Note ll! I'm a big guy with big hands and unfortunately my close-up vision is going bad, since I'm an old guy, so I dig the big screen! Seems like everyone notices my phone and when they check it out, they want one too! Great hardware indeed! Blows the iPhones away. I've always been an Apple dude, but wanted to experience what Android has to offer. Lots of cool things there that you can't get on the IOS, I found out. But in general, the IOS has lots more to offer, and they do it hands-down way better than Android does, though it's improved in almost every way. So much more to offer, so much more professionally done without the glitches and issues Android has. The App Store itself and iTunes is done so much better and navigating is a breeze. Android's Play store is a pain in the ass. Also, you get spammed a lot. I hate that. I'm not sorry I did this, as I can have the best of both worlds with my iPad 4, which has 128 GB. If they made an iPhone with a large screen and 128 GB, I'd go for that. But for now, for me, it's all good!

3. I'm still juggling between going with an iphone 5s or the note 3, leaning towards the note 3 cause the screen size is so awesome for web surfing since I'm not home all that often.

Guess i'll be deciding soon before thanksgiving, or is there the possibility that android phones go on sale for thanksgiving or black sunday?

4. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    I'm sorry but I've never seen someone pick up a girl by having a samsung phone.

5. What are some of those cool things one can't do on an iphone?

6. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    I prefer this than S series.