The RTS game Warfar Inc. has lots of add-ons

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Reaganomics, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I have Warfar Inc. installed but I've yet to play it. So I started the game up yesterday and noticed that you have the option of downloading add-on maps. I saw tons of new maps which I thought was kind of cool. I downloaded 20 or more maps which gave me like 40+ missions. My point is this feature adds a new level of replayability to this game. Maybe I'm the last one to find out about this, who knows. But it was a pleasant surprise to see these capabilities.

2. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Really? :eek::eek: I thought the developers abandoned this game! I think I should pick this up! :p

3. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    excellent! time to pick up this old timer and try it out again

4. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    Thanx for the heads up. didn't notice it at all.

5. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    LOL. It's been there since last year (Oct??). Haven't played in a while... I think the add-on maps are created by other players I think.

6. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    I have this game but haven't played for a while also. The developers have said that 2-4 player online multiplayer is in the works. They're in beta testing right now and they've said that it'll be released this summer so probably in the next 1-2 months.