Xmas Gore - why should I unlock him?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by seyoon, Jan 19, 2010.

1. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    I already have all the characters including the DLC ones except for Xmas Gore and Sensei Evan. I'm nearing 100,000 and I'm wondering what Xmas Gore brings to the table or should I just skip him and save up the digits for Sensei.

So does anybody know if Xmas Gore has any special skills or features besides wearing a Santa hat?

Gracias! :)

2. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    he comes with the snow map, which with alternate brighter colors can actually boost kill count, but that varies, save up for sensei

3. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    Really? Or is it just because of good visibility? I already have the snow map utilized by Kid Gore and Santa.

4. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    oh, then theres no differnce, use gangster gore duel weilding, get loads of kills and get sensei

5. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    True. Gangster Gore, Enviro and Ninja are the three sick killers so far that's why I'd rather skip Xmas if he doesn't give anything to the game. It's really a bit lame that the devs had him for a hundred grand kills. Here's hoping we get more surprises with the next update.

6. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    I wouldn't unlock Xmas Gore for 100k yet, keep going for Senei Evan and wait until Xmas Gore get's his own special abilities.

7. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    :eek: SWEEETT!!! This is coming from a beta tester. Thanks, mate.

8. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    There has been no word on what his ability will be or when he will get it but I'm sure well find out soon!

9. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    Okay;). But seriously, if there are no changes to Xmas Gore, it'll be quite disappointing that he needs a hundred grand kills to be unlocked for nothing (except the map).

But at least I've heard there are other characters coming so I'll just invest my kill scores for them.