Blue Giant - Reminding us space sure is shiny! (Coming Soon)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MetaPhx, Jun 15, 2011.

1. MetaPhx

MetaPhx Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Software Engineer
    Connecticut
    #1 MetaPhx, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
    Hey Guys!
    I'm the Developer and I would like you to check out my upcoming iPhone and iPod Touch game, Blue Giant. Blue Giant is scheduled to be released on Apple's App Store on June 24th 2011 at a price of $0.99. This is a casual game where the protagonist is a blue giant and the planets orbiting you are struggling for your solar system's survival.

Travel the universe as one of the illustrious and beautiful blue giants in the sky. Use your planets' defenses to safely maneuver through your galaxy and perhaps have a little fun doing it.

Peruse the beautiful nebulas, solar system neighbors and other stars as you make your way through the vast cosmos.

Unlike what some may say about crystalized carbon based objects, however, nothing lasts forever. Make your journey last as long as you can in this beautiful universe we all call home.

Navigate your way through your edge of that galaxy tilting the device up and down. Use your planetary defenses to destroy any objects in your way by touching and holding in the area you want to fire. Travel through three never-ending sections of the universe building up on a leader-board for each. Score 17 achievements by making sure your path through the universe is clear and your journey timeless.

Gameplay Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CU58lZ55AQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
  3. MetaPhx

MetaPhx Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Software Engineer
    Connecticut
    Thanks, yeah I uploaded a higher quality version that actually goes to 480p and replaced the video on the original post. But, what I've learned here is that I have no decent screencasting software and I need a better video camera. Thanks for checking it out though!