Words with Friends - Matchmaking Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by HairyPotter, Feb 18, 2010.

1. HairyPotter

HairyPotter Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Hi everyone,

the 3 random games I joined where a complete mess, the others made 2 words maximum and then nothing :(

So I want to find now some people who want to play a game FOR REAL, and really to the end. The minor friends who have an iPhone where I am living don't want to play it because it's only in english.

Is there any normal/senior member who wants to play? Then please post your username in the game here ;)

Mine is my nick here.

PS: created this extra thread, because the thread in the first forum is not suitable for it imho. Pets with friends and much more have an extra thread too!

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    #2 Somerandomdude, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    I can't find anyone to play a game with either... I once got a game, but the guy quit before I could do anything. If you want a game I'll try it.

My username's Underoath709. Look me up if you want a game.

EDIT: Nvm, I started the game already. Just play it when you want.

3. Citsade

Citsade Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2010
    I have 13 games going.

I have had no problems with getting games on Words with Friends..

I have like 13 active games now, some people just make words faster than others, and most of my games go to completion unless they resign due to the staggering quantity of points I have =P.

If you have trouble, just keep adding games until you are maxed out - but you'll see, one morning you wake up with 10 moves to make. It can take a lot of time.

4. HairyPotter

HairyPotter Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    That was a nice match Somerandomdude :D