Universal Quadropus Rampage (by Butterscotch Shenanigans)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Jun 14, 2013.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Disturbing... But such a great read. IMO, they've dealt with things in a far more level headed way than 99% of people would have, and it's only made me want to support them more.

BTW, when did Towelfight get removed? I got the itch to play after reading and couldn't find it in the store... Luckily it's still in my purchase history... But anyone know if it's coming back?

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Very likely! They're in the midst of working on a bunch of new content for the Android version. As the devs explained it, being able to skip a lot of the Appstore nonsense with each new build, it was much easier to test stuff. I believe once things are finalized with the Andriod version, they'll turn around and bring us the new update.

3. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    #284 LordGek, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    It's back!

While I appreciate the 2 new modes and the ability now to buy doubloons with the game's own currency, having all items sold by the end of level merchant guy ONLY in doubloons kind of sucks. At my current skill, even with the doubler, I can earn enough to buy 1 doubloon every 2 runs. So unless I just want to grind a lot to earn up some doubloons, I'll have to pretty much ignore the vendors. They used to sell stuff for as little as 600, but now the very cheapest item at 1 doubloon is the equivalent of 3300!

4. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    This game was updated?

Interesting...

5. basil

basil Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Yeaa i pretty much just ignore Grubby because I don't have enough dabloons for it, definitely liked the orb system more.

6. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    You can at least now buy doubloons with orbs, but they're very expensive. Who knows though, maybe once I buff up a few more times, orbs will drop more readily (I hear the 2 new modes, while insanely difficult, will pay much more per run compared to a run in normal to the same depth).

7. dragonboyie3

dragonboyie3 New Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Well, apparently, there's a glitch that they haven't fixed. At normal Pete mode after 1000 metres and above, everytime you get into the game after closing it, Pete's death scene replays, and you will get the 50 doubloons.See those dbloons I got, everytime I come back into the game. it just give me the 50 dbloons. (I did not hack it) And i seriously find it annoying, because pete's death scene keeps replaying over and over again.

On another note, Petemare is difficult, but the last mode is wayyy too difficult.

Attached Files:

8. Thrak

Thrak Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    So the game got updated again, now with the BScotch ID system. I went ahead and bought in, as I hadn't really supported them before. My ID is Thrak, same as on here, if anyone would want to add for leaderboard stuff. Thanks!

9. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Just reinstalled this after seeing it was updated. Wish I had never unistalled tho, but at least the game is fun enough to where I don't mind starting fresh. I Buttered Up and got the Orb Doubler.

How do you unlock Butteringo the Delicious skin?

Add me to friendslist! Name is Retro.

10. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Got you two and feel free to add me, LordGek. :)

11. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    #292 macplash, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    I just started with this game the day before yesterday and I experienced 3 crashes already. I don't have time to read 30 previous pages right now, so I'm sorry in advance if it was answered already. iPad Mini 2, latest iOS 8.x. Is that a known issues? Is there a fix for that? Funny thing is, the game contines from there, it's not like you have to start from the scratch. Anyway, it's still disturbing. Oh and it's happening when I fall and new floor supposed to appear. And it's not the same floor. It happend in 70m, 110m and last time in 390m. Screen, 3 times with the same error:
    [​IMG]

12. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    That pop-up screen looks familiar, but i didn't play long enough after redownloading few days ago to see several crashes.

13. beasstt

beasstt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I'm getting errors as well. Here are a couple I screen shotted.

Attached Files:

14. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I haven't gotten error screens like the ones above, but the game crashes when I tap the "upgrades" button.

I'm running iOS 8.2 with an iPad mini with retina.

15. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Have you got the latest update from a day or so ago?

I had the error above several times, I've installed the update but not had chance to play yet (because of pocket mine lol)

16. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Yeah, got the update (V2.0.15). Ironically, it was fine before that. Now I'm getting the crash.

Glad you're liking PM2 :)

17. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Just went to play and the update seems to have broken the game, it's crashing when I press play :(

18. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    For me crashes when I go to upgrades.

19. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Finallz the update :))