Uggles Match HD - (Universal) - Coming Soon.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jane, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    #1 Jane, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2010

We've just submitted an update to Uggles Match HD making it an Universal App. Existing and new customers can now play on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.

You can see more details of the currently live iPad only version here http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=59546&highlight=uggles

Hopefully it will be approved soon!

[​IMG]

2. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    And here are some of the great reviews we've received from customers on iTunes for the iPad version.

On of the best card-match games... - ★★★★★

by Coloursound - Version 1.0 - 04 July 2010

I love the animations. Because all of the characters are constantly animated, this game has a wonderful feel. Most card-match games have static images and can get quite boring. There are also very cute sound effects. Try this one out. I love playing it with my two year old daughter, and she loves playing it too.

Great - ★★★★

by BazookaTime - Version 1.0 - 29 June 2010

Really nice memory game. Great touch controls, excellent graphics. Would love to see a vs mode added.

Uggles - ★★★★★

by skidbubble - Version 1.0 - 29 June 2010

Got this game because I was a fan of the Uggles iPhone game. This game is great to pick up and waste a few minutes. Plus if you have kids (I don't) I imagine this would be something to keep them occupied and distracted.

3. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    After 6 days waiting for review, we are now "In Review". :D

4. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    1.1 is now approved and will be available in the Appstore in the next couple of hours.

5. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Congrats...one of my favorite memory games.