TouchArcade and E3 2011

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Pacificsun0481, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    Hi guys,

I'm not trying to bag on TouchArcade. It's my favorite iOS site.

However, is it me has their coverage of E3 and WWDC been rather lackluster?

Especially E3, with many big publisher games (Sega, Capcom, EA, Gameloft) being on display - TouchArcade has had next to no coverage?

I wonder what gives? I would have thought they'd have hands on impressions of games on display at both events. Even hands on videos?

TouchGen is doing a far better job of E3 iOS coverage and I'm disappointed.

I had been hoping to hear our beloved editors impressions of games, especially March of Heroes :(

C'mon post some videos or images TouchArade. We obviously aren't there, so your impressions and experiences (with embedded media) would be appreciated.

2. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Hodapp has been posting on twitter all day. His internet connection was too slow to upload any video. And he is currently uploading them now.

Here's one of the first ones:

Expect write ups on the front page soon I would suppose.

3. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I'm at E3 by myself, and spent the previous two days at WWDC. I've got appointments with all the big players tomorrow. Historically speaking, WWDC has been a much bigger event for us than it was this year. I'm not sure why nothing from WWDC got posted today, I was busy running my ass all over the E3 show floor shooting video so I haven't really had time to touch base with the rest of the TouchArcade team up in San Francisco.

4. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Thanks eli for all the videos :)

Does any of the TA staff have an appointment to get some hands on of the awesome looking Shadowgun.

PS onlive has me super excited

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009