Help Syncing Games from Iphone to Ipad..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Trev1, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Hey guys Im getting a ipad2 very soon and was wondering a noobish question which ive done some research on but still would like the forums feedback...

I basically bought a ton of universal games for my iphone4 and was wondering what i need to do to get them on my ipad2? Is it as easy as looging into my apple ID on the ipad and then going to the appstore to install? or will that only work on my phone? or can i open itunes on my PC , plug in the ipad2 and sync any universal games? Im hearing a few things but wanted to hear from someone who has personally done it ...or knows exactly what to do...HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS! and i appreciate any replies...:)

2. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    #2 Red1, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
    It's really easy.

Just connect the device, then click the apps tab and tick the games you want to put on it, then press Sync.

You don't need to download them again from the app store.

You 'll need to associate the ipad with your itunes account first (via the Store pull-down menu in iTunes, on a Mac)

3. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA

Thank you very much ...so its just a matter of itunes recognizing my new device and my apple and itunes account?....awesome...and thanks again....as many games as i play on iOS i still am succumb to noobish question asking time to time :)