Tiny Thief - (by 5 Ants)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    I'm loving the artstyle and the fact that Rovio took a chance on this game means a whole lot concerning the quality and production values.
    Faster release please!

2. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    This would have been more of a sell if it stayed as an independant developer game.

Rovio are ok... But they will shoe horn Indy developers away from the gameplay and and just go for the bottom line margins.

No longer a day one purchase for me now.

3. Dsolender

Dsolender Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    A Child Tax Credit
    New York
    Is this on iphone?

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    a) The game was in development way before Rovio got involved. Their effect on gameplay is likely minimal.

b) Where did you pull that from? Any evidence other than (I'm guessing) not being an Angry Birds fan?

5. Bankai44

Bankai44 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Professional Mother Lover
    With your mom
    Sneaky preview & gameplay footage from the game Tiny Thief, to be launched on summer 2013 for Mobile, Tablets, PC & Mac. Created by Barcelona based 5 Ants Studio and published by Rovio Entertainment.

Solve 30 puzzles along 5 distinct chapters and steal over 85 hidden items in this unique mind-boggling adventure!

Stay tuned for more news about the upcoming gameplay trailer!

Follow up on Twitter @5ants

www.tinythief.com

http://youtu.be/pemOBrKHHiE

;)

6. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

7. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    There is so much "want" to this game...

8. killercow

This was and still is one of my most anticipated title for iOS. I just found the lack of news worrying but with rovio publishing the game, i'm quite sure it couldn't be in better hands.
    It's slated for a summer release and for some reasons it reminds me of the point and click of yore. Also the pirate part looks like Zack and Wiki so that can only mean one thing... Instabuy!

9. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I like what I see... Some kind of puzzle stealth game, and from Rovio it means polished. Looking forward to this...

10. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Likewise on the anticipation. This has shot up my list and is staying with no intention of leaving.

It actually makes me think of Stealth Bastard (a free pc game), mixed with a good dose of Thief or the like. Definitely looking forward to the release.

11. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Is anyone reminded of the flash game Hapland?
    ---
    So this isn't much a stealth game? More of a puzzle game? And it seems there will be multiple ways to complete missions or is there just one "right" way?

12. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

I can't wait. This game looks amazing. There's something magic there that I can't explain.

It just needs to be out.

Now.

Seriously.

13. sneakymax

sneakymax Active Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Yep, iphone and android mobile phones too ;)

Thanks everybody for your nice comments, I hope you enjoy the game very very soon!

14. sneakymax

sneakymax Active Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Hi there! Thanks for all the nice comments. Tiny Thief is truly a unique game, I can't wait to reveal all the surprises and content. Its really a big adventure with lots of characters, locations, puzzles and hidden items. I hope you will like it :)

15. killercow

Not soon enough :D

16. juan13

juan13 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2010

This makes the anticipation 1000 times bigger. The art is awesome anyways, but if it also offers hours of adventure, it will easily become a masterpiece

17. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

@Devs:

18. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Just found out that this is made by a Spanish dev, Go Spain! (Arriba España!)

19. kimkl85

kimkl85 New Member

May 17, 2013
    Developer
    New Jersey
    Looks awesome. I checked it out on the Rovio star page. How's Rovio treating you guys? :D

20. sneakymax

sneakymax Active Member

Mar 13, 2012
    True, we are located in Barcelona, but we work with people from other countries too (US and Belgium for this game)