Universal Heroes of Loot - (by Pascal Bestebroer)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 11, 2013.

1. orangepascal

orangepascal Well-Known Member

Looking into a fix for the problem, hang on! :)

2. orangepascal

a balancing fix is submitted to Apple.. might take some time before it get's approved due to holiday's

3. eal_cubo

eal_cubo Member

Nov 28, 2013
    I love this game...

but i've had a problem to recover my saved game after i erased my ipad

before to erase the ipad i did a copy of the folders, documents and preferences with ifunbox. I reinstall my apps on my ipad and i pasted the folders with the same way. The difficulty of the dungeon is the same that i had, but the player i had unlocked is now locked... :(

it's not possible to recover the save game with this methode?

and not so important, but... inside the app i can see all my achievements (i lack only one) but inside game center i lack 4 or 5, even if i have the right points

anyway, I hope the dev will keep alive this awesome game !!

PS: sorry for my english

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah count me in! It's a dream come true! Gosh getting a laser gun is waaaay cooler than a wood shield

5. Anthony_1122

Anthony_1122 New Member

Dec 1, 2013
    will a fix for that white line be soon? tried reinstalling the app but its still there.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    +1 to that.

7. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
  8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
  9. paradsecar

paradsecar Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Just picked up this game today and I'm liking it so far. Quick question: what does the 'fixed stick' option do? It seems like the virtual stick disappears whenever you lift your finger off and reappears where you put it back down, more like a floating stick. Both fixed and unfixed seem to be the same control scheme.

10. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Odd, I would ASSUME fixed means the pad doesn't move around. I wonder if the latest update broke this (I noticed this floating as well and am confident this wasn't previous the case with fixed).

11. orangepascal

fixed means the stick stays in one place when you move around. You can still position the stick where you want (with your first touch) but unlike the floating version the stick won't follow you're movement.

12. eal_cubo

eal_cubo Member

Nov 28, 2013

Nobody can't tell me how to recover on the iPad the backup of my save game?

13. The game seems to be showing a white line at the bottom on the ipad 4, anyway to remove this?

14. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I don't know about this specific game but I got a new iPhone and had to merge over saves and stuff and the old iPhone had issues and it wouldn't sync to iTunes so I had to do it through iFunbox. Anyway most saves are in Documents or Library... so what you could do is delete both Documents and Library from the new install then copy both folders completely over. It shouldn't harm anything and if the save is included in that then you'll be good to go.

Unfortunately though not every game stores saves this way. Maybe the dev will chime in on how he does it... but sometimes saves are actually stored under the .app folder. If that's the case then I'm not sure it's possible to copy the save into there with a non-jb device. I've never tried that. But if it's actually in there then you could figure it out by deleting the game off your iPad and doing a fresh install then comparing the files in the .app and seeing if there are any differences. It should be somewhat obvious where the saves are stored though.

Hope that helps. Sorry I don't have any specifics on how this specific game handles saving and which folder they are in.

15. eal_cubo

eal_cubo Member

Nov 28, 2013
    thanks nightc1 for your answer :)

normally it works with other games, but..... anyway it isn't a big problem, i really enjoy this game

16. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the very first time and for a limited time obviously. Very recommended!

17. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah, everybody pick this up!

18. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Same here on my 5S.

19. TheRybka

TheRybka Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Same on my 5.

20. Styrixa

Styrixa Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    Controls are too clunky. I see no difference between fixed and not. Annoying that you autoaim for the nearest thing. All characters play enough alike to be boring. 2 stars. I have no idea why anyone rated this higher.