The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Ahh thats why then......
    Rodmark, XBurt are correct, you need to wait for iPhone update....which is taking a long time to happen I must say

Just a uggestion...consider adding your device details to your profile, could have helped you much sooner with an answer ;)

Love this app but they are not addressing glitches, some major at all well

2. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Well now, show me the pics please :D
    My fourth Island is still a shambles too, waiting till I eventually get quests finished, encountering too many
    glitches on here Jaz

I had two quests that I tried to fulfill for days and days with no results.
    One was searching for a paint brush in the cave and the other was tubes of paint (4-5) in the bathyscaphe.
    No other quests to do and big bath plus lighthouse still not available at this time cause of the unfulfiled
    quests :mad:

My guys continually searched for days (nothing else to do) and nothing at all was found.....what made it worse was the fact that I had the quest to build the big bathhouse BEFORE it's territory had been expanded into....the moment I expanded into that territory the quest disappeared (yep, we both know how this happens for me) so been waiting all this time for it to return.

Ended up getting too frustrated and used gems to fulfill the stupid things, it's not like I could upgrade the cave or bathyscaphe is it!

Was gonna ask how you got on, but have a very strong feeling that your patience wouldn't have lasted as long and you used gems anyway haha.

Will be interested to hear from others who encounter this also.

I'm now building the bath house and searching for pumpkins, lightbulbs, got the ladder (finally) to hopefully open up the light house pile of stone.

What level are you on Jaz...I'm approx 1/4 way through lvl 44.
    Wow...just like you to expand everything on first Island....hope in the next (whenever that is) update, a quest doesn't ask you to expand????

I don't know what to do about that actually....also want to expand (3 areas left) but only have $2M, but I gotta watch my back in case you overtake me.....let the challenge begin :p:D

3. amis1974

amis1974 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Anyone have any idea how to get to the 4th island? I am still waiting. Everything has been done and I have 2 million dollars. I am now getting board with just collecting the coins.

4. lexani1984

lexani1984 Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Got a question - I am playing with the iPhone-Version of The Tribez.

I am on the third island, ALL Quests are done on every island (1,2 and 3), but the 4th island (atoll) won't unlock .. i am visiting every island a few times every day, to check for some new Quests or smth, but nothing happens ...

What to do now? I am currently Level 35 ..

Regards :)

5. malen

malen Member

Jan 23, 2009
    I'm having the same exact problem only I'm level 39. 3 million + coins. And I don't have ant Zeppelins available? I'm also on iPhone. Anyone else having problem with no Zeppelins?

6. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    #626 Jazbodooley, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    Pics to follow when I finish typing this!!!

Well of course I used some gems! You can only search the cave, bathyscape, submarine, whatever, so many times and then you get fed up!! What the heck is a bathyscape anyway??? I have been good with my purchases though, and only buy gems when the 3x offer is on :D

Anyway, by using gems I have managed to complete all the quests and have built the lighthouse and big bath. Was just doing some more remodelling and fiddling with my islands, as nothing else to do now, and decidedly check the app store, and BRILLIANT NEWS!! NEW UPDATE! So excited!just waiting for it to update and then I'm off to play!

I've just reached level 43 so you're way ahead of me in xp!

Good luck with your quests and lets hope the update gives us lots more to do! Need something to occupy me while waiting for DV breeding caves to finish! :D

UPDATE: OMG, SO ANNOYED! I had put ALL of my men to work before I saw the update, so I have no one available for any of the new quests! I put them all on long jobs as well :( going to have to wait until tomorrow before I do anything :(

It looks like we are going to be kept very busy with the new quests, need lots of cut marble to be shipped here there and everywhere. And god knows where I'm going to put any of the new buildings on islands 2 3 and 4 as ther is NO ROOM! Ok, rant over :)

UPDATE 2: there is a 5th island that says 'coming soon'! Even more exciting!

7. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    My turn to rant.......just spent all my money on another area on the main island....gutted

8. lexani1984

lexani1984 Member

Jul 2, 2012
    I also cannot Build a Zeppelin .. Seems the iPhone Version is Limited? I want to Enter Island 4 :(

9. amis1974

amis1974 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I also have the iPhone 4s and it does not have the zeppelin harbor. Only the iPad does. I am also wanting to enter the 4th island. It will not let me. Must not be an update for that yet.

10. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    It should be in your rucksack... But you can only get it back on the island you stored it from ... Hope that helps :)

11. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    Yup looks like we got a fight on our hands with island 5 ... Murlod island! Whoop whoop get the police stations out!

12. lexani1984

lexani1984 Member

Jul 2, 2012
    and still no update for the iPhone version .. is ANYONE with iphone able to enter island 4?

13. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Not me anyway and I don't think anyone else.

Question -- were the sand pits before or after update? I am getting confused now of the order of things. If they were before then I am stuck cuz no new quests are appearing on island three right now. I am only left to stock up on money and resources all over since it appears much will be needed.

14. lexani1984

lexani1984 Member

Jul 2, 2012
    what du you mean with "the sand pit"?

15. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Really loving the new update on iPad. Oooohhhh... Murlod Island...

So glad I didn't rush ahead and buy/unlock stuff after completing the previous quests, now I've got a ton of new ones to get credit for.

16. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    Yes it looks really good! I got loads of quests that need coral and that's really hard because you will need tons of marble to upgrade the main buildings plus others on every island!

One thing I did notice is on the hotel island 4 I got coral!! Whoop whoop! So ignore the bathyscape and keep those long term deals going in your hotels. I need 1 more to finish the quest.

I also love the tax man ... Ha ha ... He has a little crown and carries sacks of dough to the main building .. Cute little king bloke. Obviously the game is fiction as most taxmen are evil! Lol!

17. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I guess they fixed the long wait to get coral, I got mine right away after updating.

I like the idea of the tax man, but it annoys me that he collects food I leave on the fields just in case...

After updates I feel torn between getting more money vs more resources... Hard to manage both.

Did anybody unlocked cloud/rainbow part of the first island? I am so curious what's there :)

18. Raquel

Raquel New Member

Jul 4, 2012
    How do you rebuild the house, pig farm and school?

Any idea how to complete those quests (rebuild pigfarm, house)? I tried destroying them and then build them again but nothing! I tried to upgrade and didn't work either, any clues? Those new quest are in the island 3 after the update. Txs!

19. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    #639 Rothgarr, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    Couple questions about the new update...

1) It appears you can fulfill hotel wishes? The icon over people's heads is a bed. But does any here get any money or xp when they fulfill these wishes? I don't seem to get anything, unlike fulfilling other wishes.

2) The taxman... does he just run around and collect money from houses? Does he do this even when you are not playing the game? And had anyone figured out if he takes a cut of the money?

3) No new achievements?

EDIT: never mind about the taxman.... I see how he works now...

20. Wadey

Wadey Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Oh nuts....

Messed up the sync of my iPad, lost my save as it reverted to a new install... Dunno if I can be bothered to play it all again, I'd just unlocked the 4th island and was making a shed-load of money.
    No way to get my save back, I tried everything... Oh well :(