Crystal Defenders or Song Summoner

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spidey146, Dec 22, 2009.

?

Which is better?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2010.
  1. Crystal Defenders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Song Summoner

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    With Square Enix (ususally) dominating the RPG world I decided I would try one of their iPod games, so which is better? And please, no "Neither, get xxxx" crap, I have other RPGs, I want to know which Square Enix one is better.

Thanks.

2. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Square Enix has been a huge letdown in the apps theyve released, I havent really researched them thoroughly, but where are the sprawling adventures? The iPhone can handle so much more than the coffee-time apps Im seeing.. Inotia 2> anything they've released (were talking about SqaureEnix here)

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I promise, you will regret it if you purchase either of these. If you want a good rpg go to the AppStore and click roleplaying in the games section.

4. dssed

dssed Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    dude song summoner all the way!!!

but i recommend playing lite first becuase you might not like it and if you play to the end you get a code to use in the full version!!!

5. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Song Summoner hands down. It looks like it is hit or miss with some people. It's a hit with me. Its a game that wont get deleted. As stated above there is a lite version(which i haven't tried), but Its the best game Square-Enix Has to offer. Its like FFT but very unique in it's own right. I say go for it!;)