Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. Willm

Willm Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Here is the swine flue combo.
    Nausea, vomiting, diorrhoea, coughing, fever, insomnia, inflamation.

A begining to the nuke achievement.
    Get drug resistence 1&2, then do a viruz that is a litle leathal, like the oink oink / swine flue. The president of the us will be ill and they Will vote for à other president. If you add instanity they will vote palin as new president. Otherwise they vote for the vice president. I strongly beleve this is the way to go for the nuke achievement, when i had palin as president i did à viruz combo that is simular to the real smallpox. So palin would nuke russia. But nothing happend for 6 years.

The Brown street achievement is.
    diorrhoea, insanity

The projectile vometing / long shot is.
    Vometing, coughing

Red Rain achievement is.
    Haemophilia , skin leasons

Zoooombie achievement.
    Aenemia, insomnia

2. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Getting warmer - this is the warmest I have seen anywhere on the internet - congrats :p

3. Willm

Willm Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Thanks! :) your awnser made me very happy and proud.

i have had palin as president à couple of times But never gotten further. Trying diffrent combos and diffrent statuses of america, like "buissnis as usual" all the way to "total anarcy". Im wondering if u get palin during à game With the "new neuclear tests planed" that could do it.

As for the spread virus through blood transfusions, i did the "red Rain" combo and à message that people had lost so much blood they got blood transfusions. But sadly i hadnt bought " blood transmission 1&2" and now trying to replicate the reasults i havent gotten them to do the blood transfusions eaven if i fix red Rain.

4. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    6 years? I dont have DNA to hold off the Cure for that long. I also managed to get Palin as the president... But then can't do much as cure was around 90% then.... :confused:

I think we're missing out something... a symptom? an ability?

5. Willm

Willm Member

Jun 24, 2012
    I play on the imune plague cheat, i have done it all on brutal so now i only focus on the achievements.

I have tryed to think outside the box. Like With the iCure. I have tryed to make them have seazures so they accedentaly press the launch button. Paralyze so they press the wrong button and send it to china instead of like the testsite.

Reason i tryed for 6 years was that a president of us Will often start à War or do sumthing drastic to be reeleacted. Look att Bush. So maby palin would bomb russia to be reeleacted.

Just thinking loudly Here. Dont think any of thees are close. But just trying to think as i Said. Outside the box and not just focus on paranoia, insomnia, hypersensativity. (Cuz i already tryed them).

Hmm anthrax might next to try to replicate in à combo.

6. TheBrigg

TheBrigg New Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Maybe starting location has something to do with it?
    I remember a game where I started in Madagascar, near the end of the game Madagascar was bombed from outside the country (Different from bombing infected cities by the goverment)
    Unfortunately I don't remember the circumstances which led to the bombing.

7. mikkel1977

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    I started from China / Russia....

8. Willm

Willm Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Yes i Always start from china or russia. Om thinking of trying making viruz as scary possible, witout killing. Making the US scared and bomb the orgins of the scary viruz. (With palin in power)

Palin nuking zombies in china/russia. ? :eek:

À open question worthy à thought; is the nukes done of retaliation (that palin thinks that they have been victims of à biological attack),
    Fear of virus and want to clear out the sorce and end further spred,
    By misstake like blood all over controlepanel so they send the nuketest to china instead of testsite.

9. Kayg0000

Kayg0000 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Help with the president

Please can someone provide specific details on how to get the president to step down. Very early on when i started playing I got the president will remain in office, now that Ihave played for a while I get nothing on the USA president no matter what type of disease or how slow/fast I make it infect or kill

Thanks

10. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Swine flu

Also the above oink oink ( swine flu ) doesn't work for me, I think something is missing.

11. Willm

Willm Member

Jun 24, 2012
    #391 Willm, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    Sorry, i forgot to Mention that i had maxed out the rat,bird and sheep transmission With the 3rd one in the middle.

Bouth My oink oink and president sickness work. But the game has à randomness to it and à trigger.

U Can play à whole game With anemia and insomnia without getting zombies.

Drugresistens 1&2 is key to get president sick.

When the president is ill, and à vote for new one is going to come, add insanity.

12. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Shame about the randomness, achievements should be achievable by doing the right things, not based on luck.

I was following your guide, max bird, rodent and livestock, with cold 1+2 and drug 1+2, no symptons (yes i said no symptoms) and somehow got a contaminated blood infection message, the contaminated package achievement.

I had previously got this via livestock 1+2 and your swineflu combo + haemophilia.

Seems actually getting achievements is completely random, and spoils the game a bit. I'd like to see what the developer has to say in response.

13. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    When do you (Ndemic) expect 1.3 to hit?

14. dom43

dom43 New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Quit without saving ?

Save and Quit is totally useless (except as a protection against crashes?)... You can load your saved game only once; as soon as you have resumed playing there is no way to quit without saving and reload your previously saved game

15. Willm

Willm Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Would be good With à chois. "want to save?"

But till then, press HOME button on your iphone then dubbleklick on HOME. Then hold plague inc till they shake. The close the program.
    Thats quiting without saving

16. Sefton85

Sefton85 New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    The swineflu combo is nausea, vomiting, pneumonia, diarrhoea, coughing, insomnia, inflammation, fever and sneezing.

17. Theoneandonlybob

Jun 26, 2012
    Been slaving away at this game for pretty much a month now, an I have all the achievements except the nukes and space, seems a pretty common problem!

As far as nukes are concerned, I'm fairly certain palin is the key, but after getting elected I never get any follow up information. I don't think it's as simple as a symptom combo, because I've probably tried about 200 diff combinations!
    My only idea left to play with is allowing the cure to succeed to a certain degree, maye palin will celebrate with fireworks!

Space is a pain as since maybe the first week of playing, I cannot seem to get the messages about space program's to appear! If anyone knows the conditions in which it's triggered that would help, or if it's just random chance?

18. mikkel1977

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Like to share how you manage to get the blood transfusion to work?

19. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

In 2-3 weeks hopefully

Interesting point and one I am looking at for 1.3. I like to have a bit of randomness as the events & combos all have significant effects. If they were 100% repeatable, then I would have to make the effects less significant otherwise people would always use them. Keen to hear other people's ideas and thoughts around them though.

Cool idea - what do you think should trigger it then?

20. Theoneandonlybob

Jun 26, 2012
    Honestly? I have no idea, it randomly gave it to me, I did t even see the message pop up! It was probably profuse bleeding and the blood transmission, but the randomness makes it difficult to be sure, sorry!