China Taxi -- an original Chinese style game is comming

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Allcu, May 3, 2012.

1. Seong Mi-na

Seong Mi-na Active Member

Apr 11, 2012
    This looks really good, I'm a bit confused at first since I didn't see any taxi on those screens but I already figured out now.

Looks forward for playing this game.

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    i'm really digging the art!

3. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    I like the original painting

4. super_mazier

super_mazier Member

Apr 12, 2012
    it rocks~

The night scene rocks~zombies are coming...:cool:

5. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    #25 Allcu, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Thank you for posting the painting! This is a part, almost 1/10, from the full size painting~ this is the called 'copy' version from the Qing Dynasty, done in year 1736. The reason is that empiror Qian Long really want to see this painting, however, during that period of time, the original painting was missing from the Palace. So Empiror Qian Long has this recreasted by five of the top artiest during that time. The orignal painting was draw during 960-1120 AC during Song Dynasty, by Zhang Ze Duan. As you can see the color in use and the drawing techniques and style from two Dynasties are quite different. I personally love both of them, they are very different from each other~ but they both included and focused on the bridge :)

6. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Thanks a lot~!
    Your Comment really made my night~! :D

7. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Haha~ yeah, we were afraid that people might not find the Taxi~ It's the look of Taxi during the old days, it was designed and started to use before Song Dynasty. You can still see it in some areas in China . Everything is with sedan chair~ They are the main trasportation in the past, and you can say that they are Vehicles too~ :D

8. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Thanks! We are trying to give all our charactors life and soul~ Even all the clothes they are wearing in the game are looking exactly like the fashions from Song Dynasty during (960-1276), We are trying to bring out more of the culture and history from all points~ and we are really happy for feed backs~ :D

9. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Thanks a lot!
    The orignal painting was painted during around early Song Dynasty (from 960-1276). The artiest was discovered by Empiror Song Hui Zong. Then the painting was stolen out from the Palace. The painting went through a long trip and survived through many people's hand until it was discovered again.... People were fighting for it for thousands of years~~~ The last time it was discovered again was around 1950. It is now safly living in the Imperial Palace, Beijing!

10. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Thanks a lot! We hope our players will love them and hate them at the same time while playing~ |o|

11. laleo

laleo New Member

May 8, 2012
    This looks really good! I love the color and characters a lot!

12. Ghostz

Ghostz Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Through the rain.
    The video was hilarious! I think I'll be picking this when it releases.

13. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Great to hear!
    Please let us know your feed backs too!

14. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Looks great! Will there be Game Center?

15. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Hi there, the first version will not be, but the update version of China Taxi will for sure be in Game Center. :)

16. bluspacecow

bluspacecow Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
  17. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
  18. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012

Thank you! We try to give every character lives!
    Hope you guys like them!

19. grinal

grinal Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    wow..... good game, all objects has good speed... the jump of taxi is amazing..
    It is very funny for children. The style of taxi is amazing.. Is this real style of China?

20. Allcu

Allcu Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Haha~ yeah. It's the look of Taxi during the old days, it was designed and started to use before Song Dynasty,which means before 960 AC. You can still see it in some areas in China nowadays . Everything is with sedan chair~ They are the main trasportation in the past, and you can say that they are the 'old Vehicles' too~ :D