Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

I have the complete insero Rainbow set if any one wants it.

2. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Re: method for filling the dex.

I was using the same method as Dean until just recently, but I switched my colour wheel frogs back to Crustalli last week, instead of working it in Biplex. There are several reasons for this. I was going to go back to Anuras, but crusties only take an extra couple of minutes to hatch, and the contrast colour is easier to see. Also, Biplex cost about 4k to breed together, while the Biplex-Crustalli combo is about half that. There's a corresponding loss of xp when breeding, but half the unwanted frogs hatch in a few minutes, and can be disposed of. Much easier to do the double too, I breed Crustalli to Africanus, then Africanus to Biplex.

My 2c worth. :)

3. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Thanks Giroth, I will take whatever you want to give. I will provide you with whatever I can that you do not have 100%.

4. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Giroth,
    Please let me know if there is anything from my Habs you need.

5. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    I use a wheel too, sometimes I use it for one breed only and other times I will breed say, velatus and mamorea, with the aim being to fill up the velatus. The wheel being velatus and the breeding frog being Marmorea. This way you sometimes have to buy a couple of Marmorea from the dex but surprisingly when I did it I started off with both breeds around 7% and the Veletus didnt start to overtake in the dex until hitting around 65%. It just shows the percentage of oopsies I was getting by breeding the mamorea with the color wheel of Velatus.

Unfortunately you really have to concentrate on your breeding technique this way and it can get really boring so I just breed one color wheel breed now to save me headaches :)

6. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #18246 Nirtew, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
    If I'm not too late I would like the Violet Ceres, Blue Callaina, and Olive Picea. TYIA. I have 7 Royal Pingos in my nursery that you are welcome to. I will Potionize any immatures that you want.
    Tell me if there are any specific primaries or secondaries that you are interested in; I will save and send.

7. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    They are on their way to you now :)
    I would like the Ceres and the folium please but there is no rush at all.

8. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    #18248 dean288367, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
    Adopt-a-Frog Special

Brothers Beige Picea and Purple Picea Ocularis are now ready to leave and would like to go to a new habitat. Is there anyone out there that can help them ?

Sorry, guess no one needs them. They are packing their bags and heading off on there own. No longer available.

9. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Thank you disastrously for the legendary 4 frogs.

10. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Nirtew, sending your lime viola sol

Liz, sending your marine ceres lucus

11. lizardofyfe

Dec 16, 2010
    Thank you!

12. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Thank you very much. If only Fed Ex were as fast as you.

13. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #18253 Nirtew, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
    I have the following Pingos that I would like to get rid of:

Purple Carota, Callaina, Caelus, Picea, Bruna, and Chroma. In egg form, Purple Viola and Albeo

Royal Pruni, Immature Carota, Callaina, Floris and Chroma.

White Caelus, Cafea, Floris, and Immature Bruna.

All Immatures would be speeded up.

Liz, your Royal Ceres is ready to send.

14. funny12321

funny12321 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Hey everyone! If you guys want a Calvara (pretty sure I spelled it wrong) check out my habitats and tell me which one you would like :]

15. lizardofyfe

Dec 16, 2010
    Thank you very much. :)

16. ladybird130

ladybird130 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Set!

Anyone have a spare set for this week? By midnight? I am prob going to use stamps if I get the set. Thank you so much and I have to catch up on this game and gifting so please give me some time to return the favor. Thanks! :D

17. LilyPadder

LilyPadder Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Maryland
    What is it with Calvaria reward requests for me lately? They're killing me...lol. Seems like ive had 3 in a row. One for stamps, one for potions, and now this one for coins which i could use at the moment. Anyone with a marine folium sitting around?

18. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Gosh. So many frogpeeps to thank: Fdor, Dom, Giroth, llurgy, Shashta, Nirtew, & LilyPad. I feel like someone on Oprah's last show!

OTOH, I've used up over 40 stamps in the last two days so I need to revise my "thank you" procedure. If you're kind enough to send something, I will most certainly reciprocate with something you'd like or be able to sell for PF bucks, whether you send one or several quadrillion frogs (& BTW, don't try that, for my mb is as big as yours!). I hope I'm not disappointing anyone.

Don't know if I'll have time for the contest either. Buried in paperwork for the end of the year. Might do a "non-entry" entry just to participate.

19. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    I would about kill for a Calvaria reward request. Just lately, I've had a velatus one for 3 stamps, a couple of mid-range frogs for a relative pittance in coins, and I just declined a request for a Beige Pruni Anura for 1 potion! :p

20. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hi, just got home and was catching up on the thread. Give me a little while to get organized and I will get this for you.