a game similar to dirt bike??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by playn, Sep 6, 2009.

1. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
  2. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    moto x mayhem and redbulls x fighters

3. IKnowHow2Fly

IKnowHow2Fly Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2009
    These :)

Both are great, BUT Moto X has only 7 levels, the dev's stated a while ago they were adding more content, but since then they removed the fact they were adding content from the description of the app, which has left me deeply let down towards the dev's. It's like they are happy with the money they have already made and forgot about us(the customers).

4. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    yeah I hate when dev do that but the content is good for what you pay for which is 99c, otherwise i would feel ripped off.

Redbull on the other had is more 3d though but follows a linear path but is similar to your game op in looks. Also has a higher price tag of I think 5.99

5. IKnowHow2Fly

IKnowHow2Fly Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Yeah, for .99 it isn't bad at all.
    And Red Bull is 4.99, and is "iffy" for me. I like it, but it is also more difficult for me, something with the controls doesn't feel right. I enjoy Moto X more cause it is a lot more simple and pick up and play accesible. Red Bull is great, just not my cup of coffe.

6. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    There's also Monster Truck Nitro for a buck. It's an alright game, however it was kinda easy for me.