Looking for two games, one a realistic baseball game, the other a Point n Click

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Rocketman919, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I really enjoy the new Baseball Superstars 2011 that recently came out, but I was looking for something a little bit more realistic. I dont mind the cartoony graphics, what I dont like is the pace at which everything happens, EX everyone throws the ball at like 200 mph. Im looking for a game where its possible to drive in a run by hitting a long fly to the outfield, not a game where he will get thrown out no matter what. (That last sentence was just an example, but you get the idea.)

Also, Im looking for a good Point and click adventure game. I have Monkey Island and it is good, but what I'm looking for is something more along the lines of a Pajama Sam type game. Know any good ones?

2. alchemistrpm

alchemistrpm Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Could be wrong but I don't think there exists a baseball sim yet in the appstore. Superstars series is def the most arcadey though for sure. Try 9 innings pro, my personal fave, or power pros by Konami. Neither is realistic, but both are a blast to play.

For point-and-click I gotta go with 1112 and it's sequel. They're short but sweet, and they're visually appealing. Beneath a Steel Sky is ugly but classic, with good controls.

3. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    I have to completely agree and I'll add Hector Badge of carnage to the point and click and flick baseball pro for the baseball itch

4. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    9 Innings. If you're still unsure I'll highlight you the pros/cons later.

5. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Hector or Secret of Grisly Manor - excellent point and clicks.

6. statnut

statnut Well-Known Member

May 23, 2009